NX Duramax Dragster Build Thread.

Pretty sure Emily said she is 18. But remember they're from Texas for all you leg humpers out there, her dad probably believes in the old shoot, shovel and shut-up method of dealing with suitors ;) She handled that car like a seasoned pro. I was really impressed with how well they ran right out of the box. Mike W mentioned they haven't weighed it yet, but he was guestimating the weight for a guy standing there. IIRC he said something like 1800-1900 lbs, pointing out that this thing has a bunch of really lightweight exotic materials in it. Emily and her dad are really nice people, it was a pleasure meeting them (and finally meeting Johnboy).

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Pretty sure Emily said she is 18. But remember they're from Texas for all you leg humpers out there, her dad probably believes in the old shoot, shovel and shut-up method of dealing with suitors ;) She handled that car like a seasoned pro. I was really impressed with how well they ran right out of the box. Mike W mentioned they haven't weighed it yet, but he was guestimating the weight for a guy standing there. IIRC he said something like 1800-1900 lbs, pointing out that this thing has a bunch of really lightweight exotic materials in it. Emily and her dad are really nice people, it was a pleasure meeting them (and finally meeting Johnboy).

Regards,
Michael Pliska

bahahaha hey she is my age so why not?! LOL

for real now, thats cool a chick can race awesome like that!

Back