Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I think people mistake the word warranty for "I can beat the chit out of this cause its under warranty. I'll just pinch you off little wastegate hose."

How do you guys think a set of acert compounds would perform on a pc 3408? We are not looking to make outrageous power , just something fun to drive.

30d2a9c9bb684ce56df1c540de3591ec.jpg
aec96f79010eedcf3b04d07f4dce494d.jpg

Why do I say things? I had a whole post wrote on how a fuller works and why a 15 can't be a "double over" and just gave up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wouldn't a 15 speed without deep reduction be a 10 speed?

I know some old guys call newer 13 an 18 a double overdrive. But they physically aren't as far as I know. They just have two gear ratios that are overdriven from 1:1

You can make a 13 a double over. However most are not.
A 15 is a 10 speed with a deep reduction.

And as we all know, it's physically impossible to double a 15.
That comes from every mouth breather thinking a 15 with the different shift pattern is a double over. When it's just simply a normal overdrive trans.

Yeah, I should've just shut up. I thought I was being helpful, homeboy was super concerned about what I drove and how old I was. Thread got deleted so it must've got worse after I went to bed, I was attempting to be polite.

And that is why I despise wheel monkeys. I say this because some of you loosely identify as "truckers". Wheel monkey seems fitting. People who are so diluted and socially diminished they rely on talk radio and non existent experience to elevate themselves.
Ah yes, I hate truckers. ?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I'd considering welding a few shut and making it a 4 compartment but it'd make it hard to sell. I'm thinking the drives are going to get real light going up hill, which will make winter driving interesting.

I'd considering welding a few shut and making it a 4 compartment but it'd make it hard to sell. I'm thinking the drives are going to get real light going up hill, which will make winter driving interesting.

It's one full compartment with baffles?

Can't you just fill the front then? An don't put any in the rear till front is full or almost full
6000 gallons is about all I'll ever load on it, dunno how it'll axle out like that. The other guys that run out of there have 8500 gal single compartments with no baffles and they seem to get around alright. My plan is to clean it up and resell it when the oil market picks back up and buy a 48' 3 axle, I can't take this down a couple roads I use a lot.

Back