Free T-Shirt to US Soldiers for Holidays - offer still open

I would also like one you can read dieselrider's post and see what my deal is since I was with him. :what: Just found this website

If thats it so far I spent 12 months in Iraq doing the real job of 11B (Infantry) wouldn't want it any other way. I am leaving for Afganistan later in '08. Let me know If I qualify be proud to promote the diesel sport everywhere. Oh couldn't do my job with out the support people out there; (like get paid). Thanks again support. Doug

i just got my shirt three days ago. i wear it every night when i get off work. the weather has been really crappy lately. but a picture is coming soon. thank you soo much. it is a really cool shirt. i appreciate it a lot!

OK, guys, I am having to cut off. Send over 20 shirts out, and glad to do it. If anyone the PM'd we has not heard from me or got a shirt, send me a note to follow up. Got a bit busy in the last week!

Thanks to all of you soldiers, wherever you are!

Those that got the shirts, get those photos emailed in!

This is SPC Sadler with the 206th Trans currently deployed with SPC Jerry Hurst (BroncoKid). He told me about this badass website and i had to check it out for myself. Jerry and i have known each other for about two years and ended up deploying to Tallil Iraq, where as he explained, we are driving freightliners all over Iraq. I own a 02 Ram 3500 dually and been buggin jerry to get his dad (jjeepyjohn) to hook it up with some TS products. I love this website and you will be seeing more of me on here in the near future! If you send me a shirt i will make sure jerry and i get a picture to you asap! Thank you for your support and this kickass website, hopefully you will see my dodge runnin in an NHRDA event when i get home!

SPC Sadler
206th Trans Co.
LSA ADDER
APO AE 09331

P.S. x-large shirt size if you can! thank you again

Last edited:
cool

lcpl in the united states marine corp i'm currently deployed in iraq camp ramadi my job is motor transport and i love it. My address is "clb-4 stp unit 38440 fpo ap96604-8440 :rockwoot:

OK guys, time to freshen this one. For the next couple weeks, send me a PM with your address and I will sent a XL white t-shirt to you for free. It is the only size I have other than black medium size. Let me know what you want.

Why? Cause without you, I would not be living the life I do here in the good old USA.......

I truly appreciate what you do.

hey there,
I am currently at Al Asad, Iraq. almost halfway through with my 12mo tour. not a whole lot to choose from for good clothes here, i'd really appreciate a white shirt. I can wear this one mon-wed-fri and my duramax one tues-thurs :)

address is:
SPC Judd, Timothy
747 MP Co
3rd PLT
APO AE 09333

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

OK guys, time to freshen this one. For the next couple weeks, send me a PM with your address and I will sent a XL white t-shirt to you for free. It is the only size I have other than black medium size. Let me know what you want.

Why? Cause without you, I would not be living the life I do here in the good old USA.......

I truly appreciate what you do.

That's awesome! :rockwoot:

I accept with information:
If you have anymore T-Shirts I will be glad to have my picture taken on top of one of the diesel LMTV or HMMWV Gun trucks in my section, whichever you prefer. Thanks and I can't wait to get all the work done to my truck and take it down the track for the first time!

How much do these shirts cost...I may be able to pick up the cost for 10 or so, so you can send some more to the troops, PM me with details...I'm working right now at COB Speicher in northern Iraq...

Hey if you still got em, I'd like one.

I'm 3P0X1 (MP) Air Force. Been to Iraq and Afghan. Driven humvees, deuces, 5 tons, and even some little toyota diesel buses filled with afghani's :D Stinkiest vehicle I've ever been in....

Back