Free T-Shirt to US Soldiers for Holidays - offer still open

I have a buddy over in Iraq thats getting a diesel when he gets back, as soon as I get his address I'll send it to ya if you can send it to him without his knowledge....would be a great surprise. :thankyou2:

PS. I'm a Reservist that is mobilized stateside if that can get me one too....And I was in Iraq in 2005:poke:

Hell if your still givin shirts away let me know. I did a tour in Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, two in Kuwait and one in Qatar. Let me know. Oh and I wasnt no reservist either. I was active duty.

[QUOTE='Powerstroke7.3]Hell if your still givin shirts away let me know. I did a tour in Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, two in Kuwait and one in Qatar. Let me know. Oh and I wasnt no reservist either. I was active duty.[/QUOTE]
You're all Active Duty when your deployed....

JFlagg said:

We couldn't have done it without our Reservists, half of my troops were from the reserves when I went to Iraq.

I don't know a reservist around here that hasn't been at least once. In fact, I know several have been 2 or 3 times.... I've been a Reservist for the past 4 years and 3 of those I was on Active duty:doh: So, out of the 10.5 years I've been in the army, I actually got a year off to be a reservist:hehe: Oh, and I've been to Qatar....I wouldn't call that a tour, more like a resort......:Cheer:

Last edited:
JFlagg said:
Oh, and I've been to Qatar....I wouldn't call that a tour, more like a resort......:Cheer:
LOL that's great, I went there for my mid-tour and we got briefed on how dangerous it was and the "Myspace" threat.....

Sweet...I think I sent you the addresses yesterday, but I forgot the sizes...:doh:

PM sent again...

Shirt came in yesterday. My brother loved his and said thank you very much for it. As soon as he gets back from Iraq he's going to find an event you're running at and thank you in person (I know he will too, he's that kind of guy)

George

Hey, my hubby is a Marine now stationed in 29 Palms, Ca. But he served 2 years in Iwakuni, Japan and a year in Korea. Does that qualify to get a shirt? I know he'd love to have one!

gstanfield said:
Shirt came in yesterday. My brother loved his and said thank you very much for it. As soon as he gets back from Iraq he's going to find an event you're running at and thank you in person (I know he will too, he's that kind of guy)

George

Please send a photo of him wearing it in front of a "war machine".....

You can bet your turbo on that. As soon as he can get one taken I'll send it your way.

George

Jen7j said:
Hey, my hubby is a Marine now stationed in 29 Palms, Ca. But he served 2 years in Iwakuni, Japan and a year in Korea. Does that qualify to get a shirt? I know he'd love to have one!
Only because you asked. Send a PM with address and size. Got to get a photo back, though.

I am about done for the year. Happy holidays to all!

JFlagg said:

Yeah but my tours were longer than 60 days. Just for the tour in qatar comment. I was stationed there, BUT I don't stay in one place. I was a flying crew chief. So I wasn't there all the time. Mostly flying around getting shot at in the air. You think its scary getting shot at on the ground. Wait until your a few thousand feet in the air and someone yells into the Mic, MISSILE.:poke:

dieseldragster said:
For those of you that are active over in the service in Iraq

What about those of us that have been to Iraq 3 Times, and going for our 4th in Oct '08?

[QUOTE='Powerstroke7.3]Yeah but my tours were longer than 60 days. [/QUOTE]
The shortest tours that reservists do are 12 months, reason being that the gov't isn't going to go through the trouble to activate you for for only a short time, they want to get as much time out of you as possible. We have an active duty bn. in my group(psyop) that only goes on deployment for 3-6 months at a time. I don't know of anyone who has deployed for 60 days that was a reservist, all the ones I know of are senior NCO's or Officers on active duty. Also, up until a year ago Congress would only allow reservist to be on active duty for 12 months out of every 24, but that has changed, hence all the reservist you see with 2, 3 or even 4 years of active duty in a combat zone. I even know a couple who did 24 months straight without even coming home:bow: ......So now a days the reserves isn't reserve anymore. So regardless of the active/reserve argument, Thanks to everyone that serves.

:thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2:

Let me just let you know that I know how your ACTIVATION works. You may be activated but that doesn't mean deployed. My wife wasn't in active duty but she was activated for three years. She only deployed once for four months. One of the most deployed career fields in the AF is Crew Chiefs. Because CCs make up over 50 percent of the AF. I have worked with Guard Reserves and foreign nationals. I see how much people are deployed. So stop trying to make yourself out to be some kind of war hero. Because when it all comes down to it. Your still in the reserves. You didn't have the heart to join the full timers (active duty). You are not going to sit there and patronize me over my service verses yours. You sat at home while I worked for the military FULL time. Thats 24/7 365. No ifs ands or buts. Oh and I don't even want to hear about how you joined the reserves because you had a better job on the outside. I left an outrageous job to serve my country on September 12. So take your LITTLE thank you signs and I think you know what to do with them from there. Any further attempts at belittling me can be sent to NAPIERTRUCKS@YAHOO.COM

Hey I received my shirt today! I will be taking a picture as soon as i cant find somebody with a damn camera. Thanks

I am a Staff Sergeant in the 3-509th Airborne,fort richardson alaska, I am a Infantry squad leader and just got back from a 15 month long deployment to iraq, we fought long and hard in Karmah and bailed the marines out, i know im not currently over there but i would still love to recieve one of your bad a$$ t shirts, i was actually going to ask if i could possibley get two, my wife really loves the cummins also, if you can that would be great.

Back