Free T-Shirt to US Soldiers for Holidays - offer still open

dieseldragster

First to the sevens....
For those of you that are active over in the service in Iraq, for the first 10 that send me a shipping address and a size, I will send you a genuine CumminsRacing.com team t-shirt. You can see them on the web site.

Tell me about you, where you are, and your shirt size. I want a picture of you wearing it over there when I send it!!!

:thankyou2:

this is SPC Hurst of the United States ARMY currently stationed in tallil, Iraq. i spend every day of my army and civilian life around diesels. Jjeepyjohn is my dad. and being his son you know i bleed 15w40. currently i am in Iraq driving freightliner trucks with 43 foot flatbeds delivering jersey barriers and concrete walls to small patrol bases all over baghdad. when im not driving my truck i am doing maintenance on it getting ready for another day on the road! i love my job and wouldnt trade it for the world. whats better than a beautiul Iraqi sunrise with the smell of burnt diesel fumes every morning. i will try to post more pictures on my profile for everyone to check out. thank you for supporting us over here and i cant wait to see you on the track back in the states! maybe by then i will have my own diesel to run with!

SPC Hurst Jerry
206th Trans Co.
LSA ADDER
APO AE 09331:rockwoot: :thankyou2: :rockwoot:

p.s. i wear a medium. thank you!

Last edited:
BroncoKid said:

Dang Jerry your still smaller than a Minute..LOL

Jerry keep up the good work!
:thankyou2:

BroncoKid said:
this is SPC Hurst of the United States ARMY currently stationed in tallil, Iraq. i spend every day of my army and civilian life around diesels. Jjeepyjohn is my dad. and being his son you know i bleed 15w40. currently i am in Iraq driving freightliner trucks with 43 foot flatbeds delivering jersey barriers and concrete walls to small patrol bases all over baghdad. when im not driving my truck i am doing maintenance on it getting ready for another day on the road! i love my job and wouldnt trade it for the world. whats better than a beautiul Iraqi sunrise with the smell of burnt diesel fumes every morning. i will try to post more pictures on my profile for everyone to check out. thank you for supporting us over here and i cant wait to see you on the track back in the states! maybe by then i will have my own diesel to run with!

SPC Hurst Jerry
206th Trans Co.
LSA ADDER
APO AE 09331:rockwoot: :thankyou2: :rockwoot:

Shirt is heading your way!

Well yea but maybe not for long. Looking to get into a semi built 5.9 HO 04 quad cab. Plus I do alot of work on buddies 2000 5.9. The dodges are stomping on the fords in this area truck pulls, just makes sence to go with one with the amount of guys building them here. I will get that pm to you soon.

thats funny phil. hey man ive been working out so i actually moved up from a small since ive been in country.

Jerry, Merry Christmas. Be safe, and thank you soooooo very much. Pass on the word around there, that your service is much appreciated.

t-shirt

hey im not deployed, but im stationed in Guam in the Air Force. if you have any shirts, I will take one, I can try to get a picture by a B-2 bomber if they are here still when I get it, if not I will send a pic with the Global hawk when they get here in 09
thanks!
SSgt Lance Dolezal
PSC 251 Box 417
APO, AP 96542

size XL

Lance said:
hey im not deployed, but im stationed in Guam in the Air Force. if you have any shirts, I will take one, I can try to get a picture by a B-2 bomber if they are here still when I get it, if not I will send a pic with the Global hawk when they get here in 09
thanks!
SSgt Lance Dolezal
PSC 251 Box 417
APO, AP 96542

size XL

You got it. On it's way.

Shoot Scott, can I get one? I am deployed right now, to Okinawa of course but does that qualify?

-Tom

My brother leaves for Iraq at the end of january. He's a huge Cummins fan and will be buying his first diesel truck as soon as he returns. I'm not real certain of all his proper military ID, but I can find it out.

If he's eligable his name is Benjamin Stanfield. USN MA
If this doesn't count that's cool, just thought I was ask.

Oh yeah, address is 28 S Cougar rd Rolling Hills, WY 82637
Size Large

Thanks,
George

Tcolesanti said:
Shoot Scott, can I get one? I am deployed right now, to Okinawa of course but does that qualify?

-Tom
Sure, send me mailing details and size...

gstanfield said:
My brother leaves for Iraq at the end of january. He's a huge Cummins fan and will be buying his first diesel truck as soon as he returns. I'm not real certain of all his proper military ID, but I can find it out.

If he's eligable his name is Benjamin Stanfield. USN MA
If this doesn't count that's cool, just thought I was ask.

Oh yeah, address is 28 S Cougar rd Rolling Hills, WY 82637
Size Large

Thanks,
George
On it's way. Anyone from Wyoming can't be all bad. (I was born in Wyoming, but don't tell anyone)

Thomas Colesanti
NMCB Five Alfa Company Unit 25294
FPO AP 96601-4961

Thanks dude, I really appreciate it.

-Tom

Tcolesanti said:
Thomas Colesanti
NMCB Five Alfa Company Unit 25294
FPO AP 96601-4961

Thanks dude, I really appreciate it.

-Tom
No, WE appreciate what you do.

What size do you need?

Stationed in Kandahar, Afghanistan

How's it going? I found this site reading a thread on another diesel site. I am almost finished over here and only have a few more months if everything goes well.

I am currently getting a complete Lorenz suspension, EMS Hub Conversion Kit, and powerstop rotors added right now. While that work is being done I am also lining up all the engine parts to be added when I return. After the cam, bigger injectors, springs, and studs are added then I will get the tranny rebuilt done and add an SRT Hood and a new front replacement bumper with winch. When it is all finished I will take it down the track for the first time. I am glad I saved all that money while I was here so I can put it to good use when I get home.

If you have anymore T-Shirts I will be glad to have my picture taken on top of one of the diesel LMTV or HMMWV Gun trucks in my section, whichever you prefer. Thanks and I can't wait to get all the work done to my truck and take it down the track for the first time!

My address:
SSG George Howard
Task Force Corsair
E Co 2/82 AVN 82d Airborne Div
APOAE, 09355

Last edited:
Back