NADM PRI Convention Drag Race Friday Night Dec 2nd 2011

Yeah, I missed the BBQ last year! Hopefully they don't have the weather like last year! If I can swing it I'll run again this year.

it was cold as hell by 5am... lmao

Where's everyone staying at this time? And don't tell me that frackin' place out in the boonies that y'all told me last time! :soap:

that place sucks. the reason we went there is cause i got it for $35 a night. the customer service is not worth the money saved.

Where is this boonies-located place you people are talking about? Crap, I can't find any records from the place I stayed last time, gotta dig out the credit card receipt tonight and find it. I stayed near the convention center, which was a little bit of a haul from the track, but I figured the track was only the one night.

the place in the boonies is the one you probably dont even remember going to... that was a fun road race from the track to the hotel. haha.

also, nadm, can i get a guest pass again, just went on to register and realized i mssed the deadline AGAIN this year. i gotta get my shiz together. lol

it was cold as hell by 5am... lmao

that place sucks. the reason we went there is cause i got it for $35 a night. the customer service is not worth the money saved.

the place in the boonies is the one you probably dont even remember going to... that was a fun road race from the track to the hotel. haha.

also, nadm, can i get a guest pass again, just went on to register and realized i mssed the deadline AGAIN this year. i gotta get my shiz together. lol
Okay, I recall that place! I was pretty well sobered up by the time we did that run across town. I also remember now that the NADM guys gave me a dished up "to go" meal from the BBQ (I had missed it while looking for the truck I was borrowing). If you thought it was cold that night, you should have been there a few weeks later when the gasser race rain date was held, it got down to the 20's or 30's that night.

if u bring a business card,with u to the pri show. theye will register you on the spot to get in.

I'll be there!!!! Come see me at the Shell Racing Solutions booth at the PRI show. Also, I need a ride to the track for the race LOL (Why pay for a cab when I can bum a ride for free!!!!)

I'm planning on being at Pri and the race for anyone needing to hitch a ride!!

Neilden.

more info for pri attendees.

Subj: PRI DIESEL Motorsports Drag Race

Where: Central Florida Race Complex, December 2, Friday 7pm Gates Open
10698 Cosmonaut Blvd, Orlando FL

DIESEL Motorsports will hold it’s second annual diesel truck drag race at the complex, which is just 10 minutes from the Orange County Convention Center. Last year over 50 trucks showed to race on the 1/8 mile track in three different classes, ET Bracket, Quick Diesel (12.0 Index) and Unlimited (heads up racing).

During the Performance Race Industry Show (Thursday Dec 1 and Friday Dec 2 til 2pm), Orange County Covention Center, Orlando Florida, attendees can register for up to 10 FREE BBQ Dinners during the Friday Night Drag Race at Central Florida Race Complex.

You can register at the following sponsor’s booths below by dropping your business card off or filling out a small registration at their booth. Look for the DIESEL Motorsports Drag Race Flyer or ask at the booth.

Champion Blue Flame Oil – 5147
K&N – 4331
Mickey Thompson – 1769
Mahle/Victor Reinz – 1101
ARP – 3101
PPE – 1619
Stainless Steel Brake Corporation – 4141
Industrial Injection – 1619
Fuelab – Velocity – 2313
Keystone Automotive – 1307
Fluidampr – 4733
Carrillo – CP – 1501
System 1 Filtration – 4120
Premier Performance – 1619

During the race 10 attendees will be announced to receive FREE BBQ dinners compliments of DIESEL Motorsports and the sponsors displaying at the PRI Show!

Just talked to Vinny at the track and along with the trucks Friday night he will let us run Rental car drag races and the finalists can compete Saturday night Rental Car finals for $1000 1st place!

What a hoot, I'm taking the extra insurance out!

Plus show the gate your PRI pass and get two free beer tickets at the gate.

LOL, Vinny told me about that too! I forgot to ask him if rental trucks count, but I assume they do!

Back