NADM PRI Convention Drag Race Friday Night Dec 2nd 2011

Premier Performance – 1619

AirDog, TS, Edge, Industrial Injection, and.... Not sure who else but there is more. We will all be in Premiers booth.
TS built a new truck that will be on display there. The pics I've seen are very nice!

And yes my wife will be there for all you clowns that come to the booth and ask where she is before you even say hi.
Shes pumped. She hasn't got to hit many diesel events this year. She misses the diesel crowd.

I'll come say hi Anthony! PS... still rockin an Airdog on my truck :)

Subj: PRI DIESEL Motorsports Drag Race

Where: Central Florida Race Complex, December 2, Friday 7pm Gates Open
10698 Cosmonaut Blvd, Orlando FL

DIESEL Motorsports will hold it’s second annual diesel truck drag race at the complex, which is just 10 minutes from the Orange County Convention Center. Last year over 50 trucks showed to race on the 1/8 mile track in three different classes, ET Bracket, Quick Diesel (12.0 Index) and Unlimited (heads up racing).

During the Performance Race Industry Show (Thursday Dec 1 and Friday Dec 2 til 2pm), Orange County Covention Center, Orlando Florida, attendees can register for up to 10 FREE BBQ Dinners during the Friday Night Drag Race at Central Florida Race Complex.

You can register at the following sponsor’s booths below by dropping your business card off or filling out a small registration at their booth. Look for the DIESEL Motorsports Drag Race Flyer or ask at the booth.

Champion Blue Flame Oil – 5147
K&N – 4331
Mickey Thompson – 1769
Mahle/Victor Reinz – 1101
ARP – 3101
PPE – 1619
Stainless Steel Brake Corporation – 4141
Industrial Injection – 1619
Fuelab – Velocity – 2313
Keystone Automotive – 1307
Fluidampr – 4733
Carrillo – CP – 1501
System 1 Filtration – 4120
Premier Performance – 1619

During the race 10 attendees will be announced to receive FREE BBQ dinners compliments of DIESEL Motorsports and the sponsors displaying at the PRI Show!

Now that is a fine list of Diesel Motorsport Sponsors!

Be sure to check out the newest addition to the group, Fuelab, extremely well built, high tech, American made fuel pumps.

Anthony did you just grab my ass!? I know your sneaky ways...

I got three extra seats in the truck if anyone needs a ride the wife is working on hotels today where is everyone staying

I'll be at the PRI show both Thursday and Friday (shopping, no Banks booth this year), and will probably make it out to the races - see y'all there.

We just called and made reservations for Embassy Suites. If you live in Florida and are planning on staying ask for the Florida resident rate it was $18.00 cheaper than the PRI rate phone number is 407-352-1400 PRI rate $119.00 nightly FL resident rate $101.15. Per the reservations girl it is 2 blocks from the convention center you can walk and save from paying the crazy parking fees!

~Maria~
CFDP Wifey

It will be good to put some faces to screen names and products. Looking forward to this!

talked with vivian of quick tricks. there bringing 3 powerstrokes to race.

Back