NADM PRI Convention Drag Race Friday Night Dec 2nd 2011

I'm still waiting on my big PINK Airdog stickers for the Ta-Ta truck! Thanks again for that big ol free Airdog fuel pump that you sent me. See yall in December.

How does one get into the PRI show? Im off friday and would like to attend. Also how does one go about getting said Free Airdog?

How does one get into the PRI show? Im off friday and would like to attend. Also how does one go about getting said Free Airdog?

On the Airdog, you have to take Anthony's wife out to a fancy place to eat a couple of times. She is a little hard on the eyes but it is well worth taking one for the team for one of them bad azz Airdogs. Hell, my first pass with the new pump I gained two tenths, killed a brand new 475 charger, killed a transfer case and bent 6 rods!!! I really wasn't expecting to gain that much horsepower with just a new fuel pump. As far as getting in to the PRI show, you have to sell performance parts and register to get in.

I'll find out tomorrow if my truck is gonna be ready. I don't know why it wouldn't be though since it's going back to stock for the most part and he has all the parts. If so I'll be there.

Here is a picture of the twins!

Attachments

• Twins.jpg
    Twins.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 0
Won't be making it this year.

Everything is going to hell (house and truck) and I'm cashed out.

Thanks guys its not that bad but dropping $400 on a weekend could be used elsewhere.

This grown up sh*t is just not for me..

Hey I told you to have it made and send me the bill for the pink sticker. Better for you to make it so the colors match. Unless you want to leave the truck with me for a while and I will do it LOL

Hey I told you to have it made and send me the bill for the pink sticker. Better for you to make it so the colors match. Unless you want to leave the truck with me for a while and I will do it LOL

It's in the trailer and strapped down! I'm not scared of you Anthony Wade!! Answer your Damn text will ya!

On the Airdog, you have to take Anthony's wife out to a fancy place to eat a couple of times. She is a little hard on the eyes but it is well worth taking one for the team for one of them bad azz Airdogs. Hell, my first pass with the new pump I gained two tenths, killed a brand new 475 charger, killed a transfer case and bent 6 rods!!! I really wasn't expecting to gain that much horsepower with just a new fuel pump. As far as getting in to the PRI show, you have to sell performance parts and register to get in.

Gary, I'm a chubby chaser anyways. Can said aftermarket distributor bring a friend?

It's in the trailer and strapped down! I'm not scared of you Anthony Wade!! Answer your Damn text will ya!

Phone not workin. On line with apple now. Let's just say we are not agreeing at the moment. LOL

gary, u are a little chubby. must be all that, gooooood southern cooking of loretta'sLOL

Back