Sdx warning !

I hate that a few people are getting tickets that weren't trying to blow smoke, and help friends out. On the same hand, someone was gonna get hurt or killed at an event like this. Last year people did burnouts in the Burlington Coat factory parking lot for 2 nights solid. Sunday at the drag races I think the pot was up to like $250 or $500 for the burnout CONTEST..........anyone wanna guess how many people showed? One person

I was ashamed of the way people were acting, and it doesn't promote any of these event, or our sport that people worked their butt's of to try and compete in. Hopefully this will open people's eyes, and make them realize we can't look like a bunch of out of control rednecks.

Btw Will, if I was there I'd be laughing myself!!LOL

Very well said, sir

Thank your sir. I get some wood on the ball occasionally (okay...very rarelyLOL).

I wouldn't have been able to handle that parking lot. That many people screaming about burnouts and smoke... I would have had a melt down.

Me too. I might end up in jail after someone did something retarded and really set me off.

Bust out the tasers!

Dont tase me bro dont tase me!!LOL. I think that place had some epic taser vid posibbilities....ahh..one can dream..

That place looks like a scene from The Fast and The Furious only with diesel trucks. It's kinda funny watching it, but it doesn't help the sport's image at all.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Anyone want to put money on when the next Fast and Furious movie will feature diesel trucks?....

Douchebaggery and Toolbaggery displays at their finest happen at these type events.

And people wonder why I stay home.

I agree with Gene,its about time the Indiana LEO's manned up and stop what happens there.

ARE GOING TO? They have been wrecking our whole sport for years!!!

After Indy was shut down in 08, I can't believe it took Terre Haute this long to finally man up and arrest the children.

Says the guy that went out and found the group of hotels that he dubbed "party central" in Plainfield when TiM moved to Indy LOL

Hell, we are all guilty for having a somewhat responsible good time years ago only to have it ruined by kids trying to be cool and have stories similar to those that we tell about the good old days. I love burnouts, bumper pulls, beer, etc..... But only when they don't cause problems for everyone. We can't b!TCH too much..... We did set the example way back when......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...... That is why my replies are short and my spelling sucks.

I went friday night. And it was the first time ive ever been to Scheid. And I had a great time, but the idiot's that were out of control at the after party at Burlington need toget busted for sure! I was having a good time just going around checking out all the sweet trucks and meeting new people. Not that im saying everyone shouldn't ever dump smoke or do a burnout, But they take it WAY to far then wonder why the cop's are such pains!! Me and my buddies drove around like half way sensible drivers and the cops didn't even give us a second look!

Says the guy that went out and found the group of hotels that he dubbed "party central" in Plainfield when TiM moved to Indy LOL

Yep, just like the "oh look, we have a personal dragstrip right next to the hotels" after viewing the aerial or satellite photos

Yea, it was, nobody destroyed the town or held the locals hostage in their homes, we kept it right in front of the hotel!!
Even at that point, it was till a core group of guys that were Diesel enthusiasts that liked to drink- the group at SDX is drunks that have Diesels.

I really wanted to go to SDX this year but things changed and I couldn't go, seeing all the videos and stuff makes me glad I didn't go. If I had to see that many idiots every day for three days I might go crazy.

Me and my wife brought our 10 month old son and had a really good time. We did see some people get pulled over for no reason and some cause they deserved it. On a better note it's little after midnight and im already home.

burnrubber40 (the youtube channel that uploaded the first videos's) is a good friend of mine, and we personally had a blast in terre haute, no burnouts and black smoke or drinking for me, so i didnt get in any trouble but seen many many people get in trouble for it, but they deserved it. asnd teh grey 06 doing the burnout in the 2cd vid is another good friend of mine...that truck is a nice and very fast and well built truck...but a parking lot is not a good place to show it off...keep it on the drag strip corey :doh:

So was the "light em up" guy there this year while going out of the parking lot??

Im taking it that the increased "entry fee" didnt ward off the tards?

I got a smoke ticket for the stroker next to me with duals. I didn't even get on it but apparently all cops can pinpoint a cloud of smoke to my tailpipe in the dark. Don't get me wrong, it'll smoke but im not about it. Wonder how bad this ticket is gonna be and how I could fight it.

Having a blast, 3 passes and just some minor turbo issues.... we just sit back and watch the tards. Glad to see the amount of cops out. The dragstrip side seems very quite wile they lob tear gas into the Burlington parking lot and shoot folks with rubber bullets good times....

Coop

The big events used to be a lot of fun. Got tired of the drunk aholes and all. Don't even go anymore. Last one I was at was in Indy in '06. Was glad to have a hotel room about 15 miles away.

"Drunks with diesels" is a great way to put it.

I was headed up 41 right under the interstate and there was a marked State Trooper in front of me and a mega cab in front of him and sure enough the mega cab stood on it and smoked going through a light. I laughed the whole time. I was going to take the stock exhaust off my tow rig but I kind of like it I didnt get one person to ask me to do a burnout or messed with by the cops.

Back