Sdx warning !

were you at the pit party last night when it got busted up? That pit party is awesome DJ, stage and naked girls. I'm not even gonna bring up why it got broke up but if you were there you know what went down

It seemed like a few reasons.... throwing beer cans at people on the stage was just dumb. If you dont like someone there, or something going on there, dont be there, plain and simple.

It seemed like a few reasons.... throwing beer cans at people on the stage was just dumb. If you dont like someone there, or something going on there, dont be there, plain and simple.

Were the cans empty or full? If they were full were they really cold? That is almost as good as having money thrown at ya!

We actually went out to grab something to eat both nights and the town looked very good, folks appeared to be out just hanging out, didn't see any smoke to speak off, could actually see the stop lights!

Sorry but you can't tell me my duramax with an 85hp diablo predator tune smokes heavily.
But as I said I'm not gonna complain about the smoke ticket. If he had given me the ticket for what I actually did I would have lost my job as a cdl driver for the company I work for.

The cop was very nice about it. When I thanked him for not giving me the other ticket and told him it would have cost me my job he said it definitely wasn't worth that.

My lly with a 90Hp edge would blow a nice cloud taking off if I mashed on it. So you were drag racing or drunk it sounds because that's all I can think of that would cause you to loose your cdl

Saturday after pulls my brother had his cooler full of beer and pop stolen and mine had a bunch of beer stolen out of it from our campsite

The after party in the pits was a great time as usual.I couldn't see what was going on the stage real good so I had to grab the spot light out of the truck.

it wasnt a beer!!! apparently there is some beef between those guys that was going on way before scheids

Before anyone gets all holly on drinking the average age of the thousand people at burlington was about 17 and there was very few drinkin cause the cops were bustin asses for underaged drinkin. So it didnt take them being drunk to act like idiots. We went over there to check it out sat night and after about 30 min of feeling way to old to be in the crowd we walked all the way back to the campgrounds.

Now the infield is more like old times. It was competitors and an average age of around mid 20's and we all were having fun without dangering anyones life. Still idiots there that have to cause trouble but that just happens anywhere.

Beer was getting thrown. the biggest issue was the dude who jumped on stage and tried to swing. He wasn't even the guy that they were joking around with. And that's just it, it was fun and games and those boys got butt hurt. But whatev. And check all the video want! I may have been up there dancing, but fully dressed, I do have some class lol.

Beer was getting thrown. the biggest issue was the dude who jumped on stage and tried to swing. He wasn't even the guy that they were joking around with. And that's just it, it was fun and games and those boys got butt hurt. But whatev. And check all the video want! I may have been up there dancing, but fully dressed, I do have some class lol.

The dj called him out and said he was gonna give him an a** kicking, he did the right thing in my eyes atleast he manned up and came up on stage. It would have been better if the two guys the argument revolved around would have just went at it inbetween the trailers and resolved their issues, that way the party would have went on and i wouldve got to see more T&A

Im glad I drove our Ford Edge...lol Like most said the gounds were calm and cops were cool. Kids on the street were dumb and good to see the cops bustin azz.

Anyone see the tear gas at Burlington Sat night ? We made a turbo change and went out to eat late, we missed most of the crazy's Sat night.

My lly with a 90Hp edge would blow a nice cloud taking off if I mashed on it. So you were drag racing or drunk it sounds because that's all I can think of that would cause you to loose your cdl

Really that's the way its gonna be around here. Someone admits making a mistake and lets bash him for a temporary lapse in judgment.

Yes as I said in my original post I was drag racing less than a block, but all the same I was in the wrong. No I had not been drinking, I know better than that.

I can guarantee you it will not happen again. I know I got off light this time and I won't be so lucky next time.

Someone deserves a thank you for picking up trash in the burlington parking lot. We went through there sometime after two a.m. and a couple people were there with their race trailers and were out picking up trash that all the retards left behind.

The dj called him out and said he was gonna give him an a** kicking, he did the right thing in my eyes atleast he manned up and came up on stage. It would have been better if the two guys the argument revolved around would have just went at it inbetween the trailers and resolved their issues, that way the party would have went on and i wouldve got to see more T&A

Um yeah, he called him out cause HE THREW A BEER AT THEM, did you not hear what he said??? Whoever threw the beer come up here, the kid jumped up there, id say he through a beer. I was right there, im good friends with the guy who had the microphone, and Wes.

from what i seen you had to walk a lot straighter line than in previous years to avoid the cops, the only thing i seen that looked half way life threatening was the ignorant cop in the blue shelby running 75-80 on the shoulder to pull over a truck for blowing smoke.

X2!! If they didnt want to be there for some reason, they should have left instead of breaking up what was a good party thrown by the Kusileks!

Um yeah, he called him out cause HE THREW A BEER AT THEM, did you not hear what he said??? Whoever threw the beer come up here, the kid jumped up there, id say he through a beer. I was right there, im good friends with the guy who had the microphone, and Wes.

I was right there too but i was with the other group but it wasnt a can of beer that hit him i know that for sure . I liked the party wes had going on it was awesome and wish it wouldnt have ended. Like i said earlier, the original problem was between two pullers and they should have just settled between the trailers. Sucks your buddy got dragged into it and everyone else.

X2!! If they didnt want to be there for some reason, they should have left instead of breaking up what was a good party thrown by the Kusileks!

Wes and the crew throw good parties each year...this year was no exception.

I left before the party was broken up though.

I was right there too but i was with the other group but it wasnt a can of beer that hit him i know that for sure . I liked the party wes had going on it was awesome and wish it wouldnt have ended. Like i said earlier, the original problem was between two pullers and they should have just settled between the trailers. Sucks your buddy got dragged into it and everyone else.

Ok, well a can of beer or not, throwing crap at people on stage when you are there cause someone else is throwing a party is retarted, and im glad the other guy got shoved off the stage when he tried to man up for being and idiot.

Seemed like there was a lot of mouthing going on out of certain crews, we got called "looser 2.6 and 3.0 guys" by a cheerleader that was just hanging out with a mod crew cause some girls came and played beer pong on our table. Not cool. But guess what, i didnt throw anything at anyone.

Back