Sdx warning !

It was my first year and I had a blast. Yes there are lots of guys asking you to do burn outs and showing tits but it could have been worse. I didn't go to burlington, and it got shut down pretty quick. All I can say is Empire puts on a damn good party in the infield, if you weren't there you missed a damn good time! I'll be coming back next year, they just don't have events like this out in colorado...

It was my first year and I had a blast. Yes there are lots of guys asking you to do burn outs and showing tits but it could have been worse. I didn't go to burlington, and it got shut down pretty quick. All I can say is Empire puts on a damn good party in the infield, if you weren't there you missed a damn good time! I'll be coming back next year, they just don't have events like this out in colorado...

They sure as heck do!! To bad I didn't make it this year, last year's infield party was a blast!!

Just take your time coming back, and don't make it past Dubuque. LOL

ps.. Loveland, CO? I have family there

lol well what do you expect when all the states are broke? They are after that revenue so they don't lose their job's. I got a dui once... expensive!!! Not worth it thats for sure.. We have way too many cops though thats for sure.. Too many cops just want to pull people over and harass your everyday average joe. They are never out busting the gangbangers or scum bags out on the street..

The cops that were on site were pretty cool, didn't deal with any cops in town though. When they finally had to shut the empire party down due to a dude wanting to start a fight on stage the cops arrested him and just had everyone make their way back home. They definitely weren't d!cks about it though. I really wish I could stay for their open house, I'll just have to break down on the way home and have Buddy come haul me out again. Lol. Really? Small world, it's a good town for sure.

were you at the pit party last night when it got busted up? That pit party is awesome DJ, stage and naked girls. I'm not even gonna bring up why it got broke up but if you were there you know what went down

we got pulled over for smoke in my buddies 06 cr. i swear if i smoked i could have blown more smoke out of my lungs than the truck did. and burlington was out of control. we pulled in and ran over a beer bottle. luckely didnt pop the tire. we didnt stay around long and decided we were just gonna drive home. we got pulled over by the gt500. cop was cool as hell

I was one that got a smoke ticket. Could have been worse though. It was the only time I got on it all weekend and I let some guys talk me into a race leaving a light. Luckily I was headed for home and was ready to get on I-70 so I never got over the speed limit just launched then let off.

My truck barely even smokes but I'll take the smoke ticket over the speed contest ticket any day of the week. Pay the $120 and be done with it.

You can bet I won't do that again.

Last edited:
I love all the comments from the guys that got tickets that "my truck barely smokes". like anybody is going to believe that. Nut up and admit that you got busted. You will look less like a dumbazz in the long run

There were trucks pulled over for very petty stuff, my truck included. Im not mad, I didnt get the ticket. I did the responsible thing and had a DD. I personally think the law enforcement did an excellent job. But what I do have a problem with is all of the fukktards that were doing burnouts and smoking out every intersection they went through. Then the ones that got hit for an honest mistake get sh*t talked by people that werent even there, or know exactly what happened.

**** you Jeremy. I got a smoke ticket in a mostly stock 95 12v while sitting in traffic. Stock pump, injectors, turbo. All it has is a drop in filter, and 4-5" exhaust with a dot compliant donaldson muffler.

LOL Not my fault that this is what it has come too. But 98% of the people that got tickets probably deserved them. The other 2% were just unfortunately in the wrong place.

2 years ago, the last time I went up for SDX I just left my truck parked all weekend at the fairgrounds. There was security so I knew it wouldn't get messed with and I figured it wasn't worth the hassle of driving with all the morons.

were you at the pit party last night when it got busted up? That pit party is awesome DJ, stage and naked girls. I'm not even gonna bring up why it got broke up but if you were there you know what went down

yeah I was there when it got broken up, I almost got pushed off the stage. But just to be clear, I was not one if the naked girls lol!

Sorry but what's more dangerous to the general public... A few guys blowing some smoke or 50 cops speeding it and out of traffic and driving like a bunch of idiots themselves to catch the guys blowing smoke... Sorry but I don't think it's worth them breaking the speed limit by 30-40mph to chase someone down... And when I got a ticket, it wasn't even for my smoke... Could I have gotten a ticket this weekend for smoke... Yes, but not when I actually did. So I'll pay it and just have the smoke tuned out in the future.

Sorry but you can't tell me my duramax with an 85hp diablo predator tune smokes heavily.
But as I said I'm not gonna complain about the smoke ticket. If he had given me the ticket for what I actually did I would have lost my job as a cdl driver for the company I work for.

The cop was very nice about it. When I thanked him for not giving me the other ticket and told him it would have cost me my job he said it definitely wasn't worth that.

Back