I'm bored at work...

I listen to the Top 40 Country Hits every Sunday morning , that's my kind of church :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sorry again, but the Pager isn't coming back. It was a resource hog, Plus it isn't supported and recommended to not be installed.

Sorry again, but the Pager isn't coming back. It was a resource hog, Plus it isn't supported and recommended to not be installed.

No worries... I took someone's advice and found www.meebo.com and that's saved me LOL. God bless web based chat.

These last two days have really killed me. I mean I know that "relaxing day's" at work can be good... because I've had days where we've been slammed too, and that's not necessarily fun either. But seriously... they moved my unit, Pediatrics, to a whole different floor.

So where I was before, I had other nurses to talk to, other patients to see, more hurry and scurry going on. But when the hospital census flew up to record highs, they wanted to use those rooms (a total of 2 rooms for crying out loud) and put adult patiens in them. So they moved my little pediatric unit in to an old back hallway off the Maternity center. It's a locked unit, blocked in with double doors and door codes on each end. The house keeper passes through once a day, the kitchen passes through 3 times a day, and the doctor comes in once in the morning.

I have to call someone to come sit here while I go to the restroom.

All I can say, is GOD bless Comp D, and a computer with streaming video/audio. Because the old unit where I was had a "thin client" computer without speakers or anything a nurse could 'screw up'.

It's been extremely difficult, so I've been using some of my spare time in the last 12 hours sitting here today... to do a job search lol.

Thanks for bearing with all my posts. Yay for a day off tomorrow!

Back