I'm bored at work...

Ok so all of you whiny ****ers should know it could be worse. I've spent the past 3 days in bed wondering if it would just be preferrable to die. I NEVER EVER EVER EVER WANT TO HAVE THE FLU AGAIN.

so now that I've got that off my chest, here's some helpfulness from everyones favorite Crewgirl.

messenger.yahoo.com you can download it and use it that way or you can click on the web based application and as long as you clear you browsing history, cache and cookies, no one will ever know you used it.

also........... addictinggames.com

Same here -- I just use meebo.com -- can chat that way :D

meebo.com, wtf is that, I'll have to check it out.

Anna, hush it lol. You're not going to die. Were you vomiting? Keep yer fluids up girl. And stop the alcohol intake LOL :bang

Sadly, I've had no alcohol since Sunday and that was only 1 beer. And yes, if it's a symptom of the flu I've been there done that. I've lived on gatorade since tuesday. But! I just had a small portion of mashed potatos and it was delicious! And so far my body seems to be ok with keeping it in!
I could use a beer.............

When I had my parasite I lived on Gatorade for 16 days , 8 glasses a day was all I got. It was a great weight loss program :bang:bang

You hear the one about the girl that called in to work sick one day? Her boss asked her what was wrong, she told him that she had anal glaucoma.... Her boss said,, anal glaucoma? what is that? she tells him, well I just couldnt see my azz coming into work today

Kevin

When the days go by really slow..... I find the myspace chat rooms to be very entertaining! especially the domestic car chatroom, theres always some douche in there talking about his brothers uncles cousins friends mustang LOL

When the days go by really slow..... I find the myspace chat rooms to be very entertaining! especially the domestic car chatroom, theres always some douche in there talking about his brothers uncles cousins friends mustang LOL

Took about 1 week for the hospital to figure out how to totally xnay Myspace. Go figure... Um, we're sorry your grandma died, her nurse was surfing myspace. :bang

Parasite...do tell...this sound interesting.

I got it from drinking bad well water on the farm , I'll take the flu over a parasite any day of the week. By the 8th day I was crawling to the bathroom because if I stood up I would pass out. By day 16 I had lost 18 pounds

sounds like real fun...how did you get rid of it? Did they cut you up and pull the booger out? if so, I would want to keep it in a jar. :hehe: :hehe:

I think the parasite died from starvation the way it sounds and exited naturally?

Pangela -- meebo is a website that you can log into any of your IM programs on teh web :)

I had never heard of it till my lil Bro told me about it -- just reminds me on how now that I am a few years past college, I am so far out of the loop and behind the times its not funny :(

Cool, sounds like I'm not the only one working 12 hour days this weekend...

Part Duex of working the weekend.... Gargh.

Damn sunday mornings, all the freakin radio stations are having church service and no one's playing music. Jerks.

Part Duex of working the weekend.... Gargh.

Damn sunday mornings, all the freakin radio stations are having church service and no one's playing music. Jerks.

Wait a minute....if you weren't at work, you would be at church. :shake:

Back