I'm bored at work...

lol that kid is straight up licking the friggin window, now that's some funny sh!t.

That is just what I am looking forward to when I get to work, considering I am a night custodian at the local school district so I will be the one cleaning the window :hehe:.
Brandon

Well for crying out loud timmy... wanna tell me now how you really feel about it? It was better than nothing. I guess I could sit alone in chat until someone wanders in to entertain me LOL

It was a resource pig that slowed things down for one, and when you gst about 40000000000 IM's a day asking you what is up, it gets old as hell VERY fast. :bang

That is just what I am looking forward to when I get to work, considering I am a night custodian at the local school district so I will be the one cleaning the window :hehe:.
Brandon

You have to clean the bus's windows? lol That's a little bit funny. I did school custodian work for a while. My least favorite area to clean was the friggin boy's locker room lol. Once I found a tennis ball crammed in to the toilet. And one of my fellow janitors once called me in to look at a floater that had to be the size of a baseball bat. I saw it with my own eyes. how someone managed to pass that without an epidural, I'll never know.

And one of my fellow janitors once called me in to look at a floater that had to be the size of a baseball bat. I saw it with my own eyes. how someone managed to pass that without an epidural, I'll never know.

Ok I have 2 questions on this...

1.) Did you heave to beat it down the toilet with a stick??

2.) How did you react when said fellow janitor told you to come look at something after that incident??

You have to clean the bus's windows? lol That's a little bit funny. I did school custodian work for a while. My least favorite area to clean was the friggin boy's locker room lol. Once I found a tennis ball crammed in to the toilet. And one of my fellow janitors once called me in to look at a floater that had to be the size of a baseball bat. I saw it with my own eyes. how someone managed to pass that without an epidural, I'll never know.

I thought you seen some kid do it where you were, not on B.A.'s Bus. I have to admit the job never has a dull moment U never know what U gonna get that is for sure. I have a few kids that have an obsession with reeling off about 3/4 roll of TP and tossin in the john :hehe: as I said U don't ever know what is in the next stall :)
Brandon

My buddy is a custodian also and he walked in on some boy peeing in the drains in the boys restroom floor....He said the boy was so scared he put his junk away and peed all over himself needless to say my buddy and the boy took a trip to the office where the boys mom came to give him a change of clothes and sign 1 weeks worth of detention LOL.
Brandon

Pangela, get your butt going and save the chidren of the world!!!

(While I download music and screw around with hot wax in my candles...)

DD For future reference. If you wish to avoid the wrath of Scott the Kinky cop. These are the words that will set off alarms.

VbPager is Gay and sucks.... I despise it with every bit of being I have.

last excuse was it was too expensive..LOL

it was a nice option no matter what you say..site isnt any faster without it..altleast not on my end.

Ok I have 2 questions on this...

1.) Did you heave to beat it down the toilet with a stick??

2.) How did you react when said fellow janitor told you to come look at something after that incident??

lol you really want me to answer number 1? Because it totally involved 'sectional flushing' lmao. We had to restrain the upper portion of said log, while we broke off chunks to allowe them their passageway through to the portal of sewage.

I can't believe I just typed that.

#2 (LMAO #2...) I never came to that janitors assistance again. :rules:

It was a resource pig that slowed things down for one, and when you gst about 40000000000 IM's a day asking you what is up, it gets old as hell VERY fast. :bang

But Tim's cranking that Robocop, so its all good. LOL I just noticed that.

don't you know that YOU have the ability not to accept pagers..its in the user options..

Back