Rules for 2010 pulling season

Why no steped covers or bushings, you can go almost anywhere else and pull with them, why not here? I still say no bars in stock, if you allow bars and blocks in stock, if you let that stuff in its no longer an entry level class. you need a low budget, easy to get into class for your everyday tuner/exhaust airbox joe to come pull in.

If you guys want to allow bars and blocks in stock class, just get rid of the class, and just have 2.6..........but maybe thet still wouldnt get the resault of making sure certian trucks dont have to pull in 2.6:poke:

Are you talkin about anyone specific, Dale.:hehe: Its only the QCSB that seem to have the most trouble with bounce. But adding weight to the front changes everything.:rockwoot:

Seems to me that up here it goes beyond QCSB. I'm impressed with T. J.'s videos. He seems to have it figured out.

Why no steped covers or bushings, you can go almost anywhere else and pull with them, why not here? I still say no bars in stock, if you allow bars and blocks in stock, if you let that stuff in its no longer an entry level class. you need a low budget, easy to get into class for your everyday tuner/exhaust airbox joe to come pull in.

If you guys want to allow bars and blocks in stock class, just get rid of the class, and just have 2.6..........but maybe thet still wouldnt get the resault of making sure certian trucks dont have to pull in 2.6:poke:

Caleb I agree. The way it is right now your keeping the higher hp trucks out of the true street class. There is no way your going to pull the compressor on a DMax. Who's to say he's not running a Cheetah turbo. If bars are allowed the classes will be combined and everyone will run 2.6.

Seems to me that up here it goes beyond QCSB. I'm impressed with T. J.'s videos. He seems to have it figured out.

Not anymore it doesn't. :evil I agree with the QCSB thing. Its a hit and a miss sometimes it will take it and sometimes it just won't. Oh well FPP is allowing hanging weight next year so 90% of the no hang classes around here are gonna be gone.

Not anymore it doesn't. :evil I agree with the QCSB thing. Its a hit and a miss sometimes it will take it and sometimes it just won't. Oh well FPP is allowing hanging weight next year so 90% of the no hang classes around here are gonna be gone.

You mean that after I campained for a rule change to let you guys come in and beat my butt, you really have it figured out and would have beat my butt anyway? :kick: :hehe::hehe::hehe:

You mean that after I campained for a rule change to let you guys come in and beat my butt, you really have it figured out and would have beat my butt anyway? :kick: :hehe::hehe::hehe:

I don't have it figured out. :bang

Actually, I do. Get rid of my chassis....:hehe:

Jamie, I pulled 22 & 7800 at Hookstown. If you were there you could see the hitch height and weight rule works. That's is if it is tech'd.

The PPP rules are an exception to allow more people to hook since they can't have all classes at every event. If you go to the meeting push for the same rules as Smithton and Listie.

Not to derail, but since I haven't been to an event down your guys' way...

What is allowed to run in the open class? "Run what ya brung"? Open driveline? Cut tires?

well since everyone has a different opinion i guess the best thing to do is to adopt someone elses rules and hope that ther is a tech presentat the events . thatll be the only way things will be fair. to me it doesent really matter because mine will fit the 2.6 with no problem. my biggest thing is to get a tech that knows what they r looking for so things r fair for the guys that r coming in off the street and just wana have fun.

the open class really for what ive seen has only 2 rules 26 inch hitch and 8000lbs. i thing its dot tires also.

Char, Caleb and I were both out for over half the season last year. We should both be more available to help next year.

truck_pull_rules

I like Smithton rules except for the 2" travel in hot diesel.

IIRC that rule was done that way because liste wouldnt budge on their old 4" rule, they finally budged on it and would only let 2". I probally like to see that at 0" but like nadm, they would have to be removeable stops!

Back