Rules for 2010 pulling season

It did-- it showed a classic example of every brush pull changing the rules for the criers. This is exactly what the NADM has been working against, from the get go.

Adopt a national set of rules and get away from the rules changing road the tractor and gasser guys have been pulling on for the past 40 years.

Its going to take individual pullers being able to look past their own hoods, a tall order.

We are not changing the rules for the criers. The rules we have are very similar to NADM for 2.6 and open. The difference in ours is in the stock class. We are doing everything we can to keep the built trucks out. We have a good core group of guys and gal that are putting forth an honest effort to have a set of rules for our pulling area.

i feel the rules that where proposed at the meeting tonight where fair they should keep the right trucks in the right classes they may see minor changes in the future but everything gets better with time good job to the guys behind the actions taken tonight nobody likes a cheater

Andy is trying to get a schedule together for Smithton. If anyone has dates of pulls that are already scheduled post them up.

You beat me to it, I was just about to ask the same thing. I haven't logged on to their website in a few days and I saw I has a PM this morning. Maybe if we can get an idea atleast from Milt at Westmoreland and the group up at Listie we can kinda go from there. You can pretty much judge for the end of the season all of the fair schedules are the same each week and night every year. Know what I mean, Vern?

i seen u at washington kevin a few years ago cryn cuz u got caught with a turbo on an bumped up into a classs with hearn and u know dang welll you did it too u wouldnt pull with um

i seen u at washington kevin a few years ago cryn cuz u got caught with a turbo on an bumped up into a classs with hearn and u know dang welll you did it too u wouldnt pull with um

Your input in this thread is truely useless. It is a thread for "2010 RULES", not what happened 2 years ago.. The rules from Listie changed last year, the problem was nobody was teched right!! The rules were just fine last year, correct??

Yeh no ****. My truck is a daily driver. Mike is by not the reason I didn't pull. Why would I want to pull with the likes of Shawn Hodges and a sled that is a tank. I know better than to break my truck.

Why don't you go the **** away! You have done nothing but start trouble.

Yeh no ****. My truck is a daily driver. Mike is by not the reason I didn't pull. Why would I want to pull with the likes of Shawn Hodges and a sled that is a tank. I know better than to break my truck.

Why don't you go the **** away! You have done nothing but start trouble.

ok u pretty much contradict yourself, your saying some of the trucks that dont needa be in street should bump up, and the same reason you just said u wouldnt bump up is the same reason some of the street guys dont wanna bump up :bang

Are you that stupid or what? Washington only had Street and Open, no 2.6 class. Why ITF would I pull open with a daily driver. We tried to get them to have a 2.6 class and they said no.

You guys keep on typing. The more you do the more you show your ignorance.

Are you that stupid or what? Washington only had Street and Open, no 2.6 class. Why ITF would I pull open with a daily driver. We tried to get them to have a 2.6 class and they said no.

You guys keep on typing. The more you do the more you show your ignorance.

Now kevin no need to get hostile, haha you guys just keep on talkin, i say we let the trucks do the talkin next yr

LOL I think I've already done that. I'm not the one that's trying to smack talk about something I don't know.

Why not make your 2.6 and open rules exactly like nadm? This way anybody can come and pull with you with no worries of what class they will be thrown into after driving hours. Just my $.02

Why not make your 2.6 and open rules exactly like nadm? This way anybody can come and pull with you with no worries of what class they will be thrown into after driving hours. Just my $.02

There is not enough difference to keep you from pulling NADM and then coming to an event here. Don't listen to the stuff these other guys are saying. Basically the only difference is you can run a bushing in our 2.6 class. We are not NADM! The guys in this area may not have the money it takes to be legal with them. These rules are not that strict.

Back