Rules for 2010 pulling season

oh yeah you agree with the rules...like last year at indiana when you cried because you wanted in the street class so you didnt have to pull with the big guys...so they change the rules for the big baby and let you pull streer and orlo stclair still put 80 feet on you...

Buddy that was two years ago. When I had alil b1 turbo(58mm) Little small to pull in the big class dont you think???

my point is the rules had u pulling in the big class and u cried till they changed the rules for u and let u pull street

Rules put me in no weight class. I drove truck through the gate like I was told I had to do to pull that class!!

yeah and phil dumped u off outside the gate so u could drive it in. whatever buddy tell it like u want i saw u cryin and wavin ur arms around until u got ur way and didnt have to pull with claude

I thought this thread was started to have everyone agree on rules for westmorland tractor pullers not listie or smithton hole. my understanding is that the meeting is for westmorland tractor pullers and has nothing to do with listie or smithton. i dont remember seein anyone say they were changing either one of those places rules these r bein made up so thers not only 2 classes at westmorland.

I'm sorry I even started this thread. I was hoping for a grownup discussion about rules. Damn guys, it's only pulling.

i mean i really dont want to show up some where tryin to support the diesels
and have a big controversy about in front of the people who run that certain
organization. I mean if they r gona let us have some say in there org. then i would figure we take advantage of it not cause problems rite off the bat before we even get started

i mean i really dont want to show up some where tryin to support the diesels
and have a big controversy about in front of the people who run that certain
organization. I mean if they r gona let us have some say in there org. then i would figure we take advantage of it not cause problems rite off the bat before we even get started

Your right man, with out a doubt, this meeting has nothing to do with the rules at liste and smithton, other than we are trying to get another org to adopt them.

AS for all the BS, i can help myself but jump right in a sling a lil myself, but i don just act like this on the internet, most of these guys have been at my garage talking aginst the very stuff they are for here!!

Back