Competition Diesel Invitational Drag Race May 17

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Competition Diesel would like to invite every fan, racer, and enthusiast to the first annual Competition Diesel Invitational Drag Race May 17 at the Alabama International Dragway in Steele, AL.

This event will be presented by the National Association of Diesel Motorsports and will feature action in E/T Brackets, The Quick Diesel 12.0 Index class and the Crowd favorite, Unlimited Street. There will also be some "Comp
D Deathmatch" Grudge racing along with some Pro-Mod and Top Diesels there making passes as well. Anyone can come and race or make some run for fun passes as well. This will be an - All Diesel Event.

The action will begin Friday May 16 for the AID's friday night "Moonlight Madness" Test-N Tune from 9-PM to 1AM. This will give us all a chance to go beat up on all of the import and gasser trash.:ft:

The Gates will reopen to all competitors at 9AM Saturday and the Spectator gates will open at noon. Test n' Tune will begin at 2PM and Qualifying will begin around 4:30-5:00 PM.

At 7PM, it will be time to get ROWDY! Eliminations will start for all classes and we will run till we are done! :ft:

Come see some of the baddest diesels in the land, meet the teams and party like rockstars with us! :woohoo:

We will have sponsor info and lodging info out asap!

We look forward to seeing everyone there!!!!!

Uh Oh...the cat's outta the bag.
Y'all know us...y'all know this will be one hell of a good time.

Competition Diesel would like to invite every fan, racer, and enthusiast to the first annual Competition Diesel Invitational Drag Race May 17 at the Alabama International Dragway in Steele, AL.

This event will be presented by the National Association of Diesel Motorsports and will feature action in E/T Brackets, The Quick Diesel 12.0 Index class and the Crowd favorite, Unlimited Street. There will also be some "Comp
D Deathmatch" Grudge racing along with some Pro-Mod and Top Diesels there making passes as well. Anyone can come and race or make some run for fun passes as well. This will be an - All Diesel Event.

The action will begin Friday May 16 for the AID's friday night "Moonlight Madness" Test-N Tune from 9-PM to 1AM. This will give us all a chance to go beat up on all of the import and gasser trash.:ft:

The Gates will reopen to all competitors at 9AM Saturday and the Spectator gates will open at noon. Test n' Tune will begin at 2PM and Qualifying will begin around 4:30-5:00 PM.

At 7PM, it will be time to get ROWDY! Eliminations will start for all classes and we will run till we are done! :ft:

Come see some of the baddest diesels in the land, meet the teams and party like rockstars with us! :woohoo:

We will have sponsor info and lodging info out asap!

We look forward to seeing everyone there!!!!!

Count us In, we'll bring the entire fleet. The best part of all is this is another event we can bust that Green Truck's A$$ at:rockwoot:

Dennis

I am definately making this race!! BTW any good shopping nearby for us ladies??:hehe::hehe:

Sheila

I am definately making this race!! BTW any good shopping nearby for us ladies??:hehe::hehe:

Sheila

Yes. Just a bit south In Birmingham. Shall I call Saks and schedule you an assistant?

Look as long as there is plenty of Zing Zang, Olives, tobasco and Grey Goose, I am not going shopping!!

There will be LOL ... We went through enough at my house this past weekend to float a battleship. I woinder if they sell that stuff by the pallet so I can stock up for the race?

Back