Competition Diesel Invitational Drag Race May 17

Look as long as there is plenty of Zing Zang, Olives, tobasco and Chopin, I am not going shopping!!

Fixed it for ya LOL

Zing Zang is the best Bloody Mary mix out there, it justs needs a little more horseradish to be as good as homemade. I found out about it from a Bartender at the Hard Rock in Vegas after I harrassed her for an hour 4 their recipe.

Look as long as there is plenty of Zing Zang, Olives, tobasco and Grey Goose, I am not going shopping!!

Now that sounds like a drink I gotta try!
(FWIW...if theres ever an emergency that requires additional Grey Goose, theres always a survival stash :bigsmile: in my camper wich will certainly be in Steele Alabama by May 17th.)

Hmm. I might be able to make this one. It's right at the beginning of summer. Depends on my intern.

We will be there, the funnycar will be finished by then but it will still be in shake down mode.

Trust me we thought about it.. Just can't work it in the first year...The 2nd Annual it will be a strong possibility!

woohoo ! yet another event in the south. looking forward to being there if my truck holds together during the several events before :pop:

Oh damn... You guys are killin me. Thanks a friggin lot. $244 Round trip lol.... Hmm.

I got some pretty big names wanting to come out and play with us on our side of the planet for this little event. This should be a BLAST!!!

My only problem is it's the same weekend as the big PA event, Spring Fling or something, and I've been trying to go out there for a couple years.

Now you guys go and make me decide...this sucks!
Chris

I'll make it easy on you........ Come to Alabama. LOL

Yeah, I know...at least it should be warmer in Alabama.

Planting season will probably screw me over anyway!
Chris

If you see the list of Drag racers coming to this event...you won't want to miss it.

I just might have to use my plane ticket that has been on call for the last 3 months. Sounds like it should be a blast and I could put a face to everyone here and see a good race...DHRA in vegas last year kind of let me down.

Anyone have kids around 18 so that I might not be the only youngster?

Bryce

Back