Competition Diesel Invitational Drag Race May 17

Alabama!!
I have to say I thought you were kidding about this Timmay!! Its gonna be tough...

C'mon out Bryce, don't worry about the age thing, we can ALWAYS use a DD :rockwoot:

As long as I'm around you'll have one...as of right now, I'm gonna come down there...but that's a long time from now for my schedule:D

Chris

I just might have to use my plane ticket that has been on call for the last 3 months. Sounds like it should be a blast and I could put a face to everyone here and see a good race...DHRA in vegas last year kind of let me down.

Anyone have kids around 18 so that I might not be the only youngster?

Bryce

LOL Shoot bro, we all act 18 so it should be no biggie.

LOL Shoot bro, we all act 18 so it should be no biggie.

I think you're givin' us a little bit of credit there Timbeaux. :D

Well, that's a straight shot up I-59 in less than 5 hours for me, so I'll definately be there.

Is there a designated hotel yet?

P.S.- Is it just, or does it seem like this year is really packed with an unusual amount of huge, fun events?

You guys are all jerks.

I was talking to Pangela yesterday as we were planning to buy airfare when it hit me...
"Crap. I have to be a bridesmaid that day."

Boo.

You guys are all jerks.

I was talking to Pangela yesterday as we were planning to buy airfare when it hit me...
"Crap. I have to be a bridesmaid that day."

Boo.

Yeah.... if you could just get us some pictures of that ... We'll get ya some of Alabama. Lmao... I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait to see you in a bridesmaids dress!

Here is a list of Motels near there. I don't know a thing about any of them I do know that the Days Inn is what is listed on the Race tracks website.

Days Inn Attalla - www.daysinn.com - (256) 538-7861

Econo Lodge - maps.google.com - (256) 538-9925

Rodeway Inn - www.rodewayinn.com - (256) 543-0323

Super 8 Motel-Gadsden: Gadsden - www.super8.com - (256) 547-9033

Hampton Inn - www.hamptoninn.com - (256) 546-2337

Best Value Inn - www.bestvalueinn.com - (256) 570-0117

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Gadsden - (256) 691-0230

Motel 6 Gadsden, AL - www.motel6.com - (256) 543-7836

Budget Inn - maps.google.com - (256) 543-3790

the attalla hotels will be the closest(about 10mins away) and they are all pretty new!! there are a few restaraunts around those like cracker barrel, ruby tuesday, santa fe cattle co. (which i highly recommend the "redneck tea") and also a walmart and some other various stores!!

i will definetly be there, finally a diesel event thats only 15mins from my crib!!

the attalla hotels will be the closest(about 10mins away) and they are all pretty new!! there are a few restaraunts around those like cracker barrel, ruby tuesday, santa fe cattle co. (which i highly recommend the "redneck tea") and also a walmart and some other various stores!!

i will definetly be there, finally a diesel event thats only 15mins from my crib!!

Omg lol, your avatar.

hell yeah i thought it was cool!! though i like durmax second best

Well sounds like a plan to me. I'll see what I can do and let you guys know. To bad I don't have enough money to bring my truck down and race...Utah to Alabama is a big fuel bill haha.

Any news on who is racing?

Bryce

Most of the usual suspects from this side of the country have told me they plan on coming, and a few from the other side as well :woohoo:

Well shoot, I may even have to make this one, haven't been to an event in Alabama yet! And this sounds liek it may, just may, be fun?
Josiah

I should be there.....Hope to see and meet lots of the ones I don't know...Cya there!

David

This will be cool.. Making note on calander and doing the same at work for "TIME OFF"

Back