Mods please read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue has apparently been resolved. Easy for you member to comment but put yourself in my shoes with no responses and daily log ins on multiple sites. Again I apologize I didn't realize his " friend" was under his SN.. He should have been replying to my messages regardless. Thank you to the members here that helped me resolve this. Rest assure I will correct the damage once the tailgate arrives. Sorry again for the trouble.

My wife doesn't tell people I'm out of town when I travel.

She tells 'em I'm unavailable.

See where I'm goin with this?

The issue has apparently been resolved. Easy for you member to comment but put yourself in my shoes with no responses and daily log ins on multiple sites. Again I apologize I didn't realize his " friend" was under his SN.. He should have been replying to my messages regardless. Thank you to the members here that helped me resolve this. Rest assure I will correct the damage once the tailgate arrives. Sorry again for the trouble.

You understand that him "logging in" could be his roommate opening up his internet browser and CompD being his homepage??:doh:
Bobby is away on duty, he shipped you chit and it'll be there soon. Chill.
Next time send him 500 dollars and maybe he'll over night it with a box of tissues so you don't cry that it came too fast.

You paid 200 dollars for a tailgate, im assuming that includes shipping, shipped to Texas, that's a hell of a steal, I wouldn't complain if it didn't arrive till February.

You understand that him "logging in" could be his roommate opening up his internet browser and CompD being his homepage??:doh:
Bobby is away on duty, he shipped you chit and it'll be there soon. Chill.
Next time send him 500 dollars and maybe he'll over night it with a box of tissues so you don't cry that it came too fast.

You paid 200 dollars for a tailgate, im assuming that includes shipping, shipped to Texas, that's a hell of a steal, I wouldn't complain if it didn't arrive till February.

His homepage is 3 different sites?? I think not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back