Mods please read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy can run but he can't hide I'm going to inform every diesel site on the Internet about this guy. It's bull****

Cant hardly believe it. He is always great to deal with and pays promptly when he buys from me.
Also appears you are a NEWB on all the sites you are complaining on as well.....

Last edited:
Bobby? What the hell man. :hehe:

So, let's get this straight. Your 1st and 2nd post on here are both cryin' over $200? You'd better find greener pastures pal. Comp D members wipe with $100 bills and are all arrogant a**holes.

I thought I'd save us a 13 page thread to basically end up with this same result. :hehe:

Bobby is a marine and works Homeland security....really doubt he'd scam anyone. He buys lots of sh!t from me and NEVER lowballs me and pays immediately. You are dead on Jory! I should follow this NEWB around on all the diesel sites and repost what Ive already said....

I have 450 posts on PSN and what does me being a noob have anything to do with it. He screwed me out of $200!!!! I can't believe you guys are reacting this way. I thought I was doing other people a favor by warning them that I got SCAMMED by your beloved bobby. Not to mention 2 other guys from PSN. If he's so reliable let him explain here Becuase he won't return any emails

This guy can run but he can't hide I'm going to inform every diesel site on the Internet about this guy. It's bull****

First off, Bobby has been a member here for a while. And no one has ever had a complaint(that I know of) here. On the other two threads he was banned before giving an explanation.

I sent payment for a tailgate 12/23/11 and still have not recieved it. Asked for tracking number and said he lost it. I have repeatedly asked for a refund with no response. Member has been logging on daily without responding to any PM's. It's been almost a week and I havent heard a word. Already spoke to pay pal and emailed him numerous times..

Man, Sorry but t has been less than a Month, Hard for me to call someone a Scammer or a thief.

so 450 posts over there gives you the look at me Im a diesel God feeling? I bet there are a few guys here that could write 450 posts in a week with useful info.....

First off, Bobby has been a member here for a while. And no one has ever had a complaint(that I know of) here. On the other two threads he was banned before giving an explanation.

Man, Sorry but t has been less than a Month, Hard for me to call someone a Scammer or a thief.

Thats what I saw too. I F'n hate mods that do that crap. Cowards!!!

It doesnt make me a god or an expert to have 450 but the point is its been a month and I have t heard anything from him in good while. I just want to know why he's ignoring my emails/PM's/pay pal requests and then logging on here and other sites daily.. It's SHADY!! Not to mention other PSN members have had similar issues. I wipe my ass with regular toilet paper not $100 bills like you guys. I just want my money back or at least an explanation.

Thats what I saw too. I F'n hate mods that do that crap. Cowards!!!

Like I said there are other members that have contacted the mods with similar complaints. That's why he was so quick to be banned on PSN. As far as .org I can't speak for them

I've sent a PM to Bobby, He'll be along soon I'm sure. Until then Innocent till proven.

Fair enough,I just want my money back and ignoring a buyer for almost 2 weeks while logging on daily is not good business. Makes me assume I'll never get what I ordered.

Crabbelle is far from scamming anyone!! Probably just busy with well, life...hell it was Christmas when you sent the money, think he could have other things going happening, like family.

Hell, with his line of work and the fact no one has heard from him in a while..he may nothae life going on..know what I mean???

So cut the dude some slack, get off your high hose and chill out while the tailgate is oh wait....already shipped.

Epically posted via Tapatalk.

You know what fuk it you guys on comp D are something else. Here I am
Just trying to get my money back from a bad transaction and I'm getting **** for it. Have fun with your "bobby" I'm do e listening to you guys protect a shady person. If people even think twice about doing business with him I'm happy. This will be my last post here sorry for the "trouble" I'VE caused all you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back