Mods please read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what fuk it you guys on comp D are something else. Here I am
Just trying to get my money back from a bad transaction and I'm getting **** for it. Have fun with your "bobby" I'm do e listening to you guys protect a shady person. If people even think twice about doing business with him I'm happy. This will be my last post here sorry for the "trouble" I'VE caused all you..

drive yo a$$ downtown and see if you can order a whaaburger and frenchcries.

Just trying to get my money back from a bad transaction and I'm getting **** for it. Have fun with your "bobby" I'm do e listening to you guys protect a shady person. If people even think twice about doing business with him I'm happy. This will be my last post here sorry for the "trouble" I'VE caused all you..

Sweet. We ended this thread in less than 25 post! :rockwoot:

On a serious note, hold yer wad fella, I'm sure he'll be along sone. I'm been tradin' PM's with him for over a week. He's around.

Call him on the phone and work it out like adults.

this is a friend of bobby, he is at work with no line of communication except satelite phone. the tailgate was shipped approx. 2weeks ago. he asked me to call ups and found out about the tailgate. Apparently the address was wrong or was entered wrong but it should be at your door by weeks end. if you want a re fund thats fine but only after a return of the tailgate. i washed the tracking number in the laundry so has soon as the manager of the UPS store returns i can get that for you.

Hang on man, The guys here are a pretty close knit group. When someone comes in with their first post and accuses one of us we take offense.

this is a friend of bobby, he is at work with no line of communication except satelite phone. the tailgate was shipped approx. 2weeks ago. he asked me to call ups and found out about the tailgate. Apparently the address was wrong or was entered wrong but it should be at your door by weeks end. if you want a re fund thats fine but only after a return of the tailgate. i washed the tracking number in the laundry so has soon as the manager of the UPS store returns i can get that for you.

Thank You!

It's been 20 days since you sent payment, with 2 holidays in between.
ronnie.jpg

Fair enough,I just want my money back and ignoring a buyer for almost 2 weeks while logging on daily is not good business. Makes me assume I'll never get what I ordered.

Did PSN get the whole story here?

PSO sure didn't...

Nothing like getting a good guy banned because of the Christmas New year holiday, hes in the military, and its been only 3 weeks.

Sad what people jump to.....

Looks like Bobby is still a stand up guy! And has a friendly maid! LOL

Well with His SN being logged in daily you can see my concern. I appreciate the explanation and I formally apologize. I will inform .org and PSN AS SOON AS THE TAILGATE ARRIVES

Why is it that ANYTIME something doesn't go EXACTLY as someone thinks it should, they start exaggerating time, contacts, amounts, etc.

Since 12-23 there have been 8 DAYS that UPS has worked, COUNTING TODAY! I don't know how far it was shipped, but that's not out of line for UPS shipping time.

Come on man, calm down..............

Last edited:
he's a good guy, offered to trade me boost gauges when the one i bought from him showed up sitting on 20psi. It showed up right on time and was everything he described minus being stuck but its no major problem.

hope everything gets ironed out here

The issue has apparently been resolved. Easy for you member to comment but put yourself in my shoes with no responses and daily log ins on multiple sites. Again I apologize I didn't realize his " friend" was under his SN.. He should have been replying to my messages regardless. Thank you to the members here that helped me resolve this. Rest assure I will correct the damage once the tailgate arrives. Sorry again for the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back