the official smoke on the water 2010 thread.

a little coleman pull behind pop up. is perfect. theye even have a screened in tent/screen room that goes on the back of you'r truck.

I have a friend that has one we can use any time we want. We want a truck camper so we can pull our 15' Whaler with us when we go to the keys.

I found one in Altamonte Springs last month but I just didn't want to buy one from that area, lots of weird folk from what I have seen.

I have a friend that has one we can use any time we want. We want a truck camper so we can pull our 15' Whaler with us when we go to the keys.

I found one in Altamonte Springs last month but I just didn't want to buy one from that area, lots of weird folk from what I have seen.

well, if you think thats weird try living in pompano.lol bring the boat there's a boat ramp 1/2 mile away.

well hell..if garys comin i might actually come too..ill mention it to the wife

ya gonna bring some grandkids gary...gage will need someone to play with besides niel..idk tho..he might outsmart niel fer awhile...hes 3 now

gage is dyin to do some campin...

gary

Wrongway it was a joke back at JIT cause he changed the quote. this is a family event with adult beverages. and i do believe that ATV UTV are still alowed in the forest but you might want to check with the park service.

long as yer ridin one up yer okay...and got stickers on yer atv from the state..rangers are hardassed on the riding stuff...good ridin tho

this is a family campout and will be governed, accordingly there will probably be a family section for family's with kids. i'am bringing my daughter. so there will be something for everybody to do. from games to fishing.

i'am working on some games. horseshoe competition and or cornhole( no jokes). fishing tournament for the largest catch. i cannot emphasize the drinking and driving. it won't be tolerated.

i'am working on some games. horseshoe competition and or cornhole( no jokes). fishing tournament for the largest catch. i cannot emphasize the drinking and driving. it won't be tolerated.

I better leave my 5 year old home. He gets a little nasty after he puts down a couple rum and cokes and hopes on his 18volt Gator. We are still paying vet bills for our cat, poor little fella never saw him coming.

Headed to Vero Beach tomorrow to buy a truck camper. Its currently mounted on a Dodge so I'm sure the Ford will handle it.

I hope it isn't to awful tall there pete...I know matt had a fun time getting in there last year. Are we going to get a trail clearing approved this year?

is a toyhauler gonna be able to access this place w/o draggin it thru the trees and ripping the tanks offa the btm....not like were gonna be in big scrub is it

is a toyhauler gonna be able to access this place w/o draggin it thru the trees and ripping the tanks offa the btm....not like were gonna be in big scrub is it

we will take pics of the trail and the site within a couple of weeks. we will also clear out any obstruction so nobody will scratch there truck. as far as a toy hauler, i'am not sure until we scope out the situation. i know last yr there was a little sugar sand,so 4 wheel is almost a must.

Back