the official smoke on the water 2010 thread.

we want to thank our newest sponsor for smoke on the water, GARRETT turbos, Bill Hartzel. Garrett is donating a gift certificate for a free starter of you'r choice. (ford, chevy, dodge.) for you'r truck. who ever gets the biggest fish of the weekend will win the gift certificate. and knowing bill there will probably be some free give away's of garrett products, as well. thanks bill.

we are working on 2 separate camp grounds in throwing distance of each other for family's, bringing kids. there will be a sign when you pull into the location. flyers coming soon.

jit, what part of starter didn't you understand.lol don't know if he's going to be giving away turbos, but ya never know with bill.

Its called... Wishful Thinking! Which would you rather install??? My starter works fine but I keep a rope on hand just incase. LOL

whats the water depth? would an 18ft flats boat that will run in about 3 feet make it? going to be there for sure, trailering a jeep up to play on the trails. brad look forward to seeing you again, maybe itll be more then hey nice to meet you, gotta go to a party...haha.

whats the water depth? would an 18ft flats boat that will run in about 3 feet make it? going to be there for sure, trailering a jeep up to play on the trails. brad look forward to seeing you again, maybe itll be more then hey nice to meet you, gotta go to a party...haha.

that boat would be perfect. i'am guessing the water depth to be 4-6 feet.

Back