the official smoke on the water 2010 thread.

last year I made it through in a 2wd dakota, I had more problems with the mud than I did with the sand. I think where Scott and Kurt are talking about having it is a little bit drier trail.

just updating everyone. there will be some award certificates for the biggest fish. if you bring a boat you'r chances will be better, but there is plenty of shore fishing spots. so bring you'r fishing poles!

just updating everyone. there will be some award certificates for the biggest fish. if you bring a boat you'r chances will be better, but there is plenty of shore fishing spots. so bring you'r fishing poles!

Chance...no SR. dynamite is my fishing pole. FIRE IN THE HOLE!!:hehe:

Camper hunting close to Gainsville next weekend.

thanks josh but i like my truck looking just like it does now...i got the windshield fixed and the rest of the paint looks just fine w/o the roost damage

I dont own a tent, sleeping bag, propane grill, lantern or even mosquito spray. Looks like a trip to Walmart is in order! LOL

true... but it wont sleep 4! Been tellin the wife I need a Megacab for 2yrs now.

I dont own a tent, sleeping bag, propane grill, lantern or even mosquito spray. Looks like a trip to Walmart is in order! LOL

on-line a single man tents is around 30.00 bucks. 4 man tent is around 175.00 and you can get sleeping bags for 40.00 but walmart might be cheaper.

this sounds like it's going to be the biggest diesel event in the woods. we would like to thank our sponsors, gary ray of Southern Diesel Performance in Lakeland, FL. and our newest sponsor. JD,of Central FLA Diesel Performance out of Rockledge, FL. thanks again guys. event flyers will be done soon.

Back