Smack Talk

if you cant beat them........... change the rules

Ain't that the way your supposed to do it? And just what kind of "HEAP" are you dragging down here to race? Just don't tell me that your engine "program" is not quite ready yet for "project heap" LMFAO LOL

here's a picture of our truck from a recent test & tune session...

800px-Space_Shuttle_Endeavour_landing.jpg

we've limited the 60' decreasing rocket boosters to a 2.6" opening, we should be good with that right?

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!! I'm gonna have to put my wading boot's on!!!!!!! Shizz is starting to get REAL deep..........:pop:

if you cant beat them........... change the rules

Ain't that the way your supposed to do it? And just what kind of "HEAP" are you dragging down here to race? Just don't tell me that your engine "program" is not quite ready yet for "project heap" LMFAO LOL

"project heap" love it......... if i posted a pic of it ...... you would all and then

im actually thinking of taking the twins off the drag truck and having 2 "heaps" down there

theres gonna be alot of after

Last edited:
That is so true, I am speaking from experiencen. But I got a fix for his a$$ next year.LOL

Damned if it aint ol triple chin Micky!!!!!!!(at least thats what Little calls ya) You don't even have a truck to race, so what are you doin in here? LOL

Last edited:
I thought we were cool before, but now we're 47 ft/lbs cooler than before...

and... that place needs better ventilation... i've changed races and my washing machine filled up with black water...

Back