Smack Talk

aww shucks you're making me blush...

1000000621.jpg

1000000622.jpg

1000000623.jpg

1000000602.jpg

Is that Dallas's truck in the background? You didn't take him I hope? He prob sabotaged it, he's one of those Duramax guys!:poke:

So since this is the smack talk thread have yall figured out how to keep the 68 from unlocking with anything north of like 650hp?

I thought no one could get the 68's to keep from unlocking north of 650-700 ish?

I guess that have them figured out now. The price is not pretty though. A lot more then a 48 47 build. It's cheaper to do the damn swap fro what I understand.

I guess that have them figured out now. The price is not pretty though. A lot more then a 48 47 build. It's cheaper to do the damn swap fro what I understand.

The only way it would be cheaper is if you sourced every part yourself and did the conversion yourself,other wise your looking at at a number in the 11k range depending on the deals you make on parts.

I thought no one could get the 68's to keep from unlocking north of 650-700 ish?

It will hold full throttle under full load as long as its over 18 to 19 hundred rpms.If you wood it any lower it will down shift with enough power.This is all in the tuning and will be fixed once Dave has the custom options complete and Ron is happy with the results.Otherwise this comp tranny will hold 900+ in what ever gear you choose.

i willing to lay dinner and drinks pass to pass that a truck from nc will bust that ars... who wants some???

Back