Smack Talk

i just went for a ride in a truck that I think will be filling the 2nd SunCoast reserved spot, holy mother of god... "Sh*tbox" lives!

Houston, we have a problem. Our primary sponsor backed out and we need the last $2.5k to finish the 2.6 truck...

Houston, we have a problem. Our primary sponsor backed out and we need the last $2.5k to finish the 2.6 truck...

As busy as all the diesel shops are, I would think money would be no problem. Time, yes.

Time is of the essence! The guy who was supposed to 4-link our truck couldn't get to it until March... now SunCoast is in the 4-linking business!

We still have a 3rd spot reserved at the races... hmmmmmmmmmmm

As busy as all the diesel shops are, I would think money would be no problem. Time, yes.
You would think... LOL Then again, I'm not a diesel shop and I don't intend to start one anytime soon.

Houston, we have a bigger problem.
The primary sponsor has been burning through $2.5K/week since this damn thing started and we need an extra $2.5K for fuel, chow & accomodations for 6 crew...

anyone in here experienced in bank robbery or grand theft? isn't that how the fast & the furious did it?

50k Race

Ron You do remember I run all Suncoast Tranny and convertor parts. I have not sent in my entry and would love to help represent Suncoast at the race. I will have to motor back together in a couple of weeks and plan to come down a week early to test. Brayden will be there helping and we plan on running at the front of the pack. Jeff

don't mind us.... just mocking some things up

1000000742.jpg

:cheer: Neat!

That thing's lookin' more & more like our truck every day... nice to see y'all trying to catch up! :lolly:

:cheer: Neat!

That thing's lookin' more & more like our truck every day... nice to see y'all trying to catch up! :lolly:

Hah! This truck only exists in your dreams and at our shop! Tehehehe

Hah! This truck only exists in your dreams and at our shop! Tehehehe

:umno:

I only dream about important things like billet heads, spec cams, and that next hundredth E.T.

... have had a few nightmares lately about generating too many new lines in next year's Super Stock rule book! :evil

Back