Smack Talk

Hell, I can't smack talk cause I don't even have me a truck ready to race!! I'm still looking for something, just haven't found it yetLOL

I'm with ya. I'm so far behind on my project, its scary. We may be finishing it up in Bradenton. LOL

I am not happy to report that after carefull inspection that Ron @ suncoast indeed does have a BIGGER shaft than mine! I now just have to drive around him with my 7.4 litre cummins! BTW Phil Taylor is in the same 1000 ft. trouble!
:st:

New REAL rims are in- all alum w/bead lock...... so light
IMG00236-20101231-1517.jpg

IMG00238-20101231-1521.jpg

IMG00237-20101231-1518.jpg

alum. light. beadlocks. made by REAL rims. $$$$ - lol

16 X16 7-8" back spacing

i have reals .mine are only 10 inches wide.just wondering what the back spacing was.

ur 4x4 though (right)- im 2wd- need all the tire i can get........ well with 500hp;)

ur 4x4 though (right)- im 2wd- need all the tire i can get........ well with 500hp;)

old truck was 4x4 ,current truck is an 06 reg cab.looks very similar to yours. i only run 12 inch slick as of now.

Ya'll better get all the tire you can possibly get under your truck's. Cause if you can get past Super Ron from Suncoast, I'm gonna wear ya'll out!!!!!!!!!!LMAO Gary

will weigh them and post

I will shine them up for you Gary and also Ron so at least you will be able to see your reflexions in the REAR wheels.........

Last edited:
wont even move right now. the engine bay is empty....

I am not happy to report that after carefull inspection that Ron @ suncoast indeed does have a BIGGER shaft than mine! I now just have to drive around him with my 7.4 litre cummins! BTW Phil Taylor is in the same 1000 ft. trouble!
:st:

I want pics of the sword fight!

Ya'll better get all the tire you can possibly get under your truck's. Cause if you can get past Super Ron from Suncoast, I'm gonna wear ya'll out!!!!!!!!!!LMAO Gary

Are you saying... you'll be the only one in front? I smell sabotage... :lolly:

alum. light. beadlocks. made by REAL rims. $$$$ - lol

16 X16 7-8" back spacing

I thought those looked familiar....I got a set with a truck I bought a couple years ago.

What size rubber you wrapping them in, if I may ask....don't worry, my truck isn't done, nor will it be heavy enough for this race:D

Chris

Back