Saturday Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 15th, 2011

just finished up fuel system and installing injectors.... this used bag of used parts flys now! how the trans holds together long enough to get me to this!

oh and micah, if you read this, this friday the 23rd, we are going to northstar, the car is ready to rock your 8.12 best et!

just finished up fuel system and installing injectors.... this used bag of used parts flys now! how the trans holds together long enough to get me to this!

oh and micah, if you read this, this friday the 23rd, we are going to northstar, the car is ready to rock your 8.12 best et!

Sweet! I'd like to check that thing out.

Youd be surprised how many will run exactly 7.7

When I won quick diesel the first year of Crandall I was running. 11.7's Jim was running 10's the other trucks were high 12's.

The faster trucks have to try and guess when to let off. If you were racing trucks that were within a half second of you you could beat them if try fall asleep at the tree and you get an awesome reaction time

Last edited:

8.11?

Lets debut the mathematical dyno. Just one geek with a spread sheet and a laptop.

Weight, ET = Power. Get em on the track!

Perfect solution for a downed economy LOL

My best is a 7.94 on the 33's! That one run was Perfect! Not bad for what I built to be a sled puller....Hope to duplicate it one day, lol....
:charger:

I vote the Howard Johnson right off I-35 to be the official hotel since it's next to the Waffle House. :D

Back