Saturday Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 15th, 2011

Sled Is Bungarts Ex factor out of MO. TRack is plenty wet, but supports the sled, we'll dry it some in the moring then add water back in. Seems to be black gumbo with a smattering of red clay. Wayyyy better than Crandall or the old DHRA track in Baytown.
Fine Kubota tractors with the local dealershisps support.

Bungarts scraper has a water tank on it for maintence. No loud speakers back there, next year.

Get there early and reserve your spot along the barrels to park and watch both events. Railroad side of pulling track is closed, no spectators.

We did move 2small bleachers down to the pulling track.

Thanks for the track info, Gene. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm planning on drag racing and sled pulling for sure. I'm still undecided on the dyno, but I wouldn't be surprised if I go for it.

Ood luck everyone and have fun. Keep us posted how you are all doin down there where its still hot. Beautiful morning at 34f here lol.

We had a great time today!!! Much more organized this year, hope it continues to grow!!!!

I had a great time even though I didn't do so hot at the drag racing or sled pulling. I was too busy to make it on the dyno. The event ran really fast. Much better the the previous two years. I want to say thanks again to the NADM and ODRA for putting on a great event. I'll be back next year for sure. I also want to congratulate my dad for winning the ET Bracket class.

Duramaxes won everything, I think (on the drag racing side). Vince Neiderhauser (sp?) won Quick Diesel, and Jeremiah Montgomery won Unlimited Street. The Bully Dog truck went too fast. At least that's what I think the announcer said on the Unlimited class.

I have no idea who won the sled pulling.

I only took one picture today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Awesomeness on wheels.jpg
    Awesomeness on wheels.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I had a good time, in between all the problems I was having lol
did anyone get a vid of me racing misery in the first round of unlimited eliminations?

Also had a good time yesterday, dynod 692.

I was a little dissapointed that the flyer said till 6pm but they shut the track down at 3:30

Have fun today guys!!

IMuch better the the previous two years. I want to say thanks again to the NADM and ODRA for putting on a great event. .

We did have fun- Northstars crew and the local support made it a "fall classic" instead of the,"october surprise! Guess what went wrong now?"of years past!!

The competitors, sponsors, and crews all around, ODRA, Xfactor, Dirt crew,NADM staff,made it a stress free event and a pleasure to work with all of you.

Back on the schedule for 2012!

I had a good time yesterday. Everything seemed to run pretty smooth and a decent bit of trucks. I see this as a growing event in the future for Texas!

Back