It's Official!! Shop Day at Garmons NOV. 14th

If you guys are referring to the Ford that was two tone brown / biege...Maybe 70's model.....That was built mostly by the owner who is a friend of Jeff's....He works for CAT....

btw....It's a twin turbo P-Pumped 24v...not a 12....

He finally got is loaded on the dyno a second time and it did 608 hp

If you guys are referring to the Ford that was two tone brown / biege...Maybe 70's model.....That was built mostly by the owner who is a friend of Jeff's....He works for CAT....

Glad Eric did it...

so... this guy was working on it but mostly at jeffs shop? cause i was there for along time... and i could have sworn it was a 12v... but its been alittle while so could be wrong... probly am...

so... this guy was working on it but mostly at jeffs shop? cause i was there for along time... and i could have sworn it was a 12v... but its been alittle while so could be wrong... probly am...

Yeah, It was there for a LONG time....He and Jeff are good friends and have been for a while.....Jeff lets him come and go as he pleases...

It is a 24v with a P-pump conversion and a custom set of twins that the owner fabbed up......The guy works for CAT and has some Mad Skills of his own...

i bet he was happy when jeff moved to griffin... cats like right down the road... ive known alot of people that worked there but they hire and fire like the military... lol... i should have gone to NADC... then i would know how to customise mine... lol...

Back