It's Official!! Shop Day at Garmons NOV. 14th

Shoot, man, I've only got 3 tickets the whole time I've been here, and that was pre 500 hp....

And I've been here for 9 years. Those 90 MPH drives to PI at 3 in the AM...

Air Station now. Used to be PI. MCAS before that. I've been here for a while.

Air Station now. Used to be PI. MCAS before that. I've been here for a while.

would be funny if i knew ya... i was in 312 and did a boat tour... then volunteered to go with 224 to iraq and then volunteered to stay with 332 when they came to relieve 224 and cross deploy... i was with them till they shut down and then went to 115 for about 2 or 3 months before i got out 2.5 years ago... so i know alot of folks... Sgt. Toborg Travis... google my name... they did a story on be and dad being in Iraq together...

would be funny if i knew ya... i was in 312 and did a boat tour... then volunteered to go with 224 to iraq and then volunteered to stay with 332 when they came to relieve 224 and cross deploy... i was with them till they shut down and then went to 115 for about 2 or 3 months before i got out 2.5 years ago... so i know alot of folks... Sgt. Toborg Travis... google my name... they did a story on be and dad being in Iraq together...

Sorry... name does not ring a bell. I work at MALS in avionics. SSgt Morton, Mark

Sounds like you got moved around a lot!

So..... any updates from the dyno! Who crushed it?

They had a gasburner ford crushed its clutch into some peoples fore heads when it went. I stood behind Big Ugly and he blocked all the shrapnel. i think it did 300hp.

They had a ford with 44 inch tires and a cummins do 400 ad then I had to split.

They had a gasburner ford crushed its clutch into some peoples fore heads when it went. I stood behind Big Ugly and he blocked all the shrapnel. i think it did 300hp.

They had a ford with 44 inch tires and a cummins do 400 ad then I had to split.

the big brown one they towed off? i thought it was a chevy? around early lunch?? i got there right when they was messin with it... behind the dyno... was wondering what had happened... the way it sounded trying to get it on the trailer was the tranny so the clutch would make sence... dang... if the wife wasnt takin forever to get dressed i would have been there... the old ford with the cummins... around mid 70's i think... two tone brown... jeff built that in the spring... not sure if he built it for the owner or he built it and sold it... boy did that joker smoke!

it was packed out though... i got there at 1130ish and had to park down the road in some other shops parking lot... was the first one too... left 1 and a half hrs later and it was packed and i could hardly get out... lol

I think you are right. That ford had a cummins, the gas burner might have been a chevy

im pretty sure cause im a chevy fan... and a cummins fan... and i got excited but it was just a gas... lol... yeah the ford had a 12 valve... i remember it when it had no front end on it... lol... im thinking someone actually makes motor mounts to swap a cummins in this year model ford... i know another guy who just gutted a d250 to swap in his mid 70's ford on like 30in lift and 44's... (could go with way bigger tires) it got put on hold when the GSP's got him for 2 much lift... lol... which in all my years here is the first time ive ever heard of actually getting a ticket... heck 90%of trucks in GA break the lift laws...

Back