It's Official!! Shop Day at Garmons NOV. 14th

Is Jeff still running that ole engine/trans/diff/anything oil burning 12v pickup around?

LOL

I did the same thing when I first started getting on forums...

It just means that we are "Bumping" this thread back to the top of the section thats in...Just trying to keep it fresh and under the "Recent" posted in threads to get more exposure....

Old threads that are posted in just keep going to the bottom or keep going pages back....

Thats all......:lolly:

Gotcha buddy lol. Did ya'll get much rain up there from the storm that rolled threw yesterday and today?

Gotcha buddy lol. Did ya'll get much rain up there from the storm that rolled threw yesterday and today?

OH YEAH!! bout 3-5 inches round here...

We just flooded back a month ago so we were still trying to dry out from that....We've had WAY too much rain this season....

At least we filled the lakes back up and stopped the drout....

well he sold it...but he's getting it back next week

He may be refering to Phils truck ..."Red".....Last year they dynoed it with reg diesel and poured about 5 gallons of used tranny fluid in the tank....

Jeff's buying back the Ram 2000? Haven't spoke with him in a few....
That'd be F'n sweet!!!!

Yeah same here but we needed it. We got around 3-4in I'd say didn't check the guage. It's kinda hurting the peanut farmers around here most of them still haven't even started to pull'em so there hurting now waiting for the fields to dry out now. Well the good thing is that the rain passed and the shop day will be a nice sunny day I can't wait lol

Yeah, The weather is supposed to be freakin Awesome..!!

Nice and cool should net some good dyno numbers!!

He may be refering to Phils truck ..."Red".....Last year they dynoed it with reg diesel and poured about 5 gallons of used tranny fluid in the tank....

That'd be F'n sweet!!!!

o i figured he was refering to the truck ryan (rick's son) bought...but no he ain't buying the ram 2000 back..wish is was..it has lambo doors on it now

o i figured he was refering to the truck ryan (rick's son) bought...but no he ain't buying the ram 2000 back..wish is was..it has lambo doors on it now

AH!!

Why is he getting "BURT" Back???

Yeah, The weather is supposed to be freakin Awesome..!!

Nice and cool should net some good dyno numbers!!

X2 I keep a constant check on the weather. Good thing it'll be cool out that way I'll get some good fuel milage on the way up there. I'll probably be leaving out around 5am to get there around 8am so I can enjoy a fun filled day. Who won the highest HP last year? What were the HP and Torque numbers put down?

lol... jeff buys back all his builds at some point or another... bet he ends back up with the jummins after he sells it... lol

big swole... must be nice to have the hook ups... id be all into it if i did... thats for sure... im still fighting gettin money for a dang programmer... lol... but i gotta get it running right first... sweet deal... id like to see it run one of these days... without trying to poke hole in your tire with a rod... lol

That'd be F'n sweet!!!!

How well did "red" do on the dyno? any numbers? I always thought it was impossible to get large twins to light on dynos?

How well did "red" do on the dyno? any numbers? I always thought it was impossible to get large twins to light on dynos?

Oh, your thinkin of "Super Red" ....That's his race truck...

"Red" is the old beat up lookin, wore out tires havin, work truck that he's got geeked up.....Looks like an old POS but it's put down 630 hp on a single 64....

Last year it did right at 600 with the diesel and then lost about 40-50 hp with the 5 gals. of Tranny fluid through it....

It is a Total Sleeper of a truck....lol

Also, Phils got " Old Red" at the house.....mostly a parts truck I think...

So, Three "Reds" in the family of Phils trucks.....Then he's got his nice truck which is an 05 Dmax....

This one is for you Big Swole "Bump" lol. One more day til shop day can't wait

Back