Sxe 69 daily driver

What was the price you were told? Cause id really like to go smaller but not paying that much

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They are $199 on ebay. I was told less but I wouldn't need the machine work you do. Just the outlet turned to hx40.

I got mine bolted on, I just need a 4" to 5" reducer for the air filter. I've always ran S400 turbos and overlooked that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
So i finally got around to getting the .83 twin scroll non gated housing, should be here in the next couple of weeks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Also never got around to it but was able to run a 7.98 at the track at 89. Had a soft launch with spinning and was defueling but did decent considering

T4 .83 housings are readily available.

We have more than 100pcs in stock. Part Numbers are on our website. We have many already machined for hx40 outlet. Option to machine for the 73.4mm wheel is available.

Divided Scroll .83AR T4 for 68mm wheel profile:
178313 for short
179069 for extended
179066 for gated (one port)

Open Scroll
177210 for short

The .83 divided for the 73.4mm wheel with dual wastegate ports is

Hey jacob sorry but yoyr a little late i ordered one from you about a month and a half ago and already have it installed lol. The truck is just waiting for some finishing touches and will be getting testes for drags this friday

Cool. I am not on the site much, but many have helped me with part #'s so I wanted to give back to the community. Good luck at the drags.

Thanks jacob. Run into roadblocks so wont get any testing done till that morning unfortunately but hoping i can get things smoothed out fast and make some decent runs

Well spooling was still an issue but after about 25 seconds and air getting better i was ablr to launch at 25 psi. Truck ran a best of 12.13 at 109. 1/8th was a 7.6 something with a 1.67 60 foot. Truck has high 11's in it if i didnt have 4.10 gears but im running out of rpm at 3/4 track. Im wanting to go to 3.55 gears but thats time and money i dont have at the moment

Im going to get some vids posted on youtube tomorrow hopefully. Havent gone over them yet so dont know if they show any spool up

What does the tune look like? I would pull some timing out of it at lower rpm to help spool up. What about the can bus fueling?

Back