Sxe 69 daily driver

Im so confused. If there is some underlying meaning here could you pm me or something

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

O sorry i dont have one. I just found it on power driven diesels site

And its 391 on sale. Absolutely retarded that a non gated housing is that expensive. I paid 180 for my .91 divided hx40 housing

Well put the truck on the dyno and put down 621. I was only able to make 45 psi instead of the 55 i normally make and was fighting a sputter on the top end on all 3 runs. I am disappointed but the truck did alright

Anyone give you the part number for the .83?

Everyone I have talked to was secretive about numbers and the one I bought had the casting ground off to hide numbers. Ghostman was able to find the housing for me a few years ago, he might still have a connection

Well put the truck on the dyno and put down 621. I was only able to make 45 psi instead of the 55 i normally make and was fighting a sputter on the top end on all 3 runs. I am disappointed but the truck did alright

It sounded like it was struggling pretty bad over 2500, I'll see if I can upload a video. Damn VPs

Everyone I have talked to was secretive about numbers and the one I bought had the casting ground off to hide numbers. Ghostman was able to find the housing for me a few years ago, he might still have a connection

I have the 68mm turbine housing part number. Interested more in the one for the larger turbine. Unless they are using the same one and machining it to fit....which no one has ever done in the past :banghead:

I have had two things cause sputtering with my truck in the past....valve float and leaking injector lines.

I have the 68mm turbine housing part number. Interested more in the one for the larger turbine. Unless they are using the same one and machining it to fit....which no one has ever done in the past :banghead:

I have had two things cause sputtering with my truck in the past....valve float and leaking injector lines.

I was under the impression they were machining the 68, but that was just a guess

I was under the impression they were machining the 68, but that was just a guess

I hadn't heard or seen anyone admit it. No wonder they work so well if that is the case....effectively reducing the a/r even more...

They are for sure machining the 68 to the larger turbine wheel. And i was running the vp dry. I did some road tests that night and after i turned it down to lvl 8 and took some fuel stretch out it cleared up and pulled much harder

I was told by Barder that the .83 does not have enough casting to machine for the 74mm turbine.

Well it has been. From talking to some guys back east it sounds like the .83 is a magical exhaust housing

They are for sure machining the 68 to the larger turbine wheel. And i was running the vp dry. I did some road tests that night and after i turned it down to lvl 8 and took some fuel stretch out it cleared up and pulled much harder

Yeepppp. A vendor texted me yesterday about it. That is part of the reason for the high cost. The part number is out and about tho.

Yeepppp. A vendor texted me yesterday about it. That is part of the reason for the high cost. The part number is out and about tho.

Well sext it to me homie g, I'll add it to me part number list

Back