Bluechip box

I say go for it, i used to dd a 64/71/16 and it would spool great running a stock tune. If you tune it right it should be fine, but it will be a little laggy.

I just want to know why and how they spool better I'm trying to learn something? That's why I asked why and I got was that it was common knowledge.. didn't know that it was..

I just want to know why and how they spool better I'm trying to learn something? That's why I asked why and I got was that it was common knowledge.. didn't know that it was..

Well maybe I just thought it was common knowledge. Sorry

24v spools a bit better than a 12v in my experience. More head flow, higher compression, plenty of fuel on the bottom with sticks and a box. Doubt he spools before 1900 tho. Billet is a waste of money unless its on a bus or is the only option like the 467.7 (much better than the 66 wheel by the way).

Well the only reason I did the billet is cause it was cheap enough and it is a 11 blade which should flow better then just a 7 or 6 blade wheel and my truck is a ho truck but a so vp

My old 12v was 600+ by butt dyno, and when i bought a 24v i put the same charger on the stock engine. Only thing performance wise was a straight pipe and a big knn and the 24v would light the charger earlyer, and the charger was and old HTT sledpuller which the 12v would surge and the 24v wouldnt. Head on 12v had never been off either though!

But back to the FMS could someone give examples of the timing it displays (with timing on kill) and just fuel box by itself?

In theory VP should spool better because of dynamic timing vs static timing of the P7. Sorry if my terminology is off.

Why would a p pump spool better?

Cause the most I would make on a 62 would be like 530 and with the mach 6s would get pretty hot and a billet 66 with a external wastegated and ported head.and water Meth will spool pretty dang good and be somewhere around 580 to 600

While the 66 will make more peak HP, it wont drive worth a damn. You will enjoy the 62 much more............ But do what you like. None of us know what the f&ck we are talking about.

How big are the Mach 6's? I had a 62 on my 01 with 155 hp injectors, blue chip, and power puck. Loved the combination, pulled a trailer great.

Mach 6s are 220hp to big for 66 now I could see if you were telling me to do a 64 but 62 would be to small and get hot on Mach 6s

I'm not telling you to do a 62... In fact if I were suggesting a charger, it would not be a 62 but it will also not be a 66.

A member here ran low 12's on mach 6's, super b special, and an sovp. Ran like an animal. Also tried a silver bullet but didn't perform as well. I just don't see you being too happy with the 74 turbine.

Mach 6s are 220hp to big for 66 now I could see if you were telling me to do a 64 but 62 would be to small and get hot on Mach 6s

hp ratings on injectors don't mean chit! i have a 66 on my truck and it drives fine. i had 7x.010s when first installed it and it spooled just fine with no smoke. it is smokey with my current injectors but its part of the deal. and i agree with the consensus that the 74mm turbine is not a good fit.

I know HP ratings don't mean anything but with Mach that's all you get I can find anywhere what the size is I have looked and looked its like its a secret and what 66 do you have what's your exhaust size I was under the impression there isn't that my different size unless you got something other than a bw but what I am going with is the same size as a silver bullet 66

hp ratings on injectors don't mean chit! i have a 66 on my truck and it drives fine. i had 7x.010s when first installed it and it spooled just fine with no smoke. it is smokey with my current injectors but its part of the deal. and i agree with the consensus that the 74mm turbine is not a good fit.

I hate that horsepower rating crap...

What injectors are you running now and what 66 is it? And I was gonna do 7x12s but I got these Mach 6s cause I heard they are good injectors

Back