Bluechip box

me and blue01 live close to each other.. I used to have a silver 62 and rebuilt it to a 66 74 14 with the 11 blade. Ive ran it with my 7x10s with lift and it spooled better than the 62 did.. I was light at 17-19 and full 50psi by 2000 every time. I could hit 50psi in 4th and it stayed fairly cool and it was very controllable. im getting 6x13 now and have installed a ats 3 peice t3 as well. I will let you all kno how this turns out. keep in mind common knowledge is only an average of what others experiences are.. everybodys truck is diff, live at diff elevations, run everything a bit different and all drive with the skinny pedal different. mine being a t3 14cm tho helps alot I think..

bulls eye performance built it originally....the turbine wheel is a 67mm. i have 6x.013s currently. iirc mach injectors are 7x.010s.

power wise they are great. gotta pay attention to the smoke more than what i did with the 7x.010s but i made a pretty large jump in injector size. i am very happy with how they perform.

I loved my 66 with my 12v. Never Dynoed it but it was a blast to drive.

Back