Bluechip box

Maybe Im retarded... However, I dont see it happening. What pump? Whats the specs on the 66?

I'm not saying its going to spool just as fast as a 62 would but it isn't going to be terrible and when it does spool it will be a monster

I think that turbine would suck and maybe im just not seeing the light, your horsepower goal is what I dont see happening... Sorry, just dont see it.

While Im pretty sure he is a member here, what Im getting at is I think there is better choice but it is also your truck. Different strokes for different folks.

All in all, my main point is I feel that turbo will be a laggy on the street and just wont be as much fun as a wiser decision.

I think that turbine would suck and maybe im just not seeing the light, your horsepower goal is what I dont see happening... Sorry, just dont see it.

The 666 combo should do 6. LOL

Seriously though with those injectors and that turbo 600 should not be a problem. Been done plenty of times.

Try a Silver Bullet 64(no gate), Drag Comp and water/meth. I made 626 HP at the wheels and it was only on level 3x3. They told me to put street tires on before I turned it up any further because it was squatting the drag radials too much and walking to the edge of the dyno rollers. This is a Blue Chip VP-X pump.
I am switching to a BW 67.7 turbo, race cover, billet wheel and a Steed Manifold with a Gate to try and increase power along with Mach 7 sticks. Then Im adding nitrous to see what happens.

No Im not why do you think a 12v would spool better? Cause it sure wouldn't flow as good as a 24v.. that's were you get the better spool time.. what do you think just because of more fuel better the better the spool?

No Im not why do you think a 12v would spool better? Cause it sure wouldn't flow as good as a 24v.. that's were you get the better spool time.. what do you think just because of more fuel better the better the spool?

I'm saying a pump truck will spool better than a vp truck.

I'm saying a pump truck will spool better than a vp truck.

I was always under the same assumption. Trying to street a 66 with a vp makes for a smoky, laggy ride. But then again I'm not very "turbo savy" so what do I know...

Sent from a Dumb Phone using Tapatalk 2

Haha is it? I guess I'm not very smart when it comes to diesel trucks..

Don't ask questions if you don't want opinions. If you want to street a 66 then by all means have at it. We were just simply giving you what we believe is comnon knowledge, when it comes to vp's and streetable chargers...

Sent from a Dumb Phone using Tapatalk 2

Back