Cummins Express build up.

Racing the Houston Performance truck race in Baytown with my gasser buddies. Event is damn near NHRA attendance.

Racing the Houston Performance truck race in Baytown with my gasser buddies. Event is damn near NHRA attendance.

I hope to run this event also this year. We have some local events with huge turnouts and bigger purses than most diesel events.

Its the 3rd annual Texas truck nationals. Diesel vs gas. The event is going to be early December. I want to say maybe Dec 7th.

Sweet. Make sure and post a reminder when it gets close. Not many events in December.

Put the truck back together minus the turbo. Hooked up all the water, nitrous, boost and drive feeds. Decided to count them. 15 in total lol. Truck is a bit of a junkie!

All I need now is the turbo from HTT and she is ready to roll. Should be here Monday.

20130907_223813.jpg

20130907_223803.jpg

20130907_192727.jpg

20130907_223840.jpg

When you planning on Testing? I do not believe they are doing test and tune tonight with the big divisional race this weekend. Believe Top Dragster starts quals tonight.

When you planning on Testing? I do not believe they are doing test and tune tonight with the big divisional race this weekend. Believe Top Dragster starts quals tonight.

Yet another issue with the truck...... That would of sucked showing up and they are closed for TT

Nice! whos water setup is that?

Schieds is correct! I have it flowing about a gallon a minute now.

Having a hydro issue. Truck brakes and PS are not working after spool up. Driving around normal no problem. Not sure if it is the PS pump, gear box or hydro boost since they all share the fluid.

It seems this started after another hydroboost was replaced due to fitment issues basically. I thought this was from the booster bleeding off. But now when I spool the truck up (working the PS pump hard) it locks the brakes and PS stops working. That would be a bit scary at 130 + mph

So looks like testing week before finals it is. You were right Jake lol

Back