Industrial Injection Dyno Event

TopFueler

Industrial Injection
We will be celebrating our 25th year aniversity at this event. We will have free food and a vendor area for all the vendors that support us. There will be prizes given away in a drawing. The Hooter girls will be comming over with Buffalo Wings and their pleasant smiles. There will be cash prizes for the top trucks in each catagory. The date will be August 14th and shouldn't interfere with any other events. Bill Fletcher will be bringing his maroon truck down from Washington. It's his new project and is a very nice ride. The Airdog Monster Truck will be there as well. Speed week starts that same day and runs for a week. The salt flats is a very cool place to hang out for a Sunday. There are several diesels that will be out there and should do very well. Anyone that came late last year and didn't get to run on the dyno will get a reserved space if you call us. We are looking to make this a very fun event. We hope you all can make it. Thanks, Brady

Last edited:
Contact Us
Industrial Injection & Turbo Service
1201 South 700 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
Phone: 800-955-0476 or 801-972-0476

I'll be checking my fund in may haul the puller out to dyno at your place Brady beens we didnt strap it down on dunbars this weekend. The new pump & injectors worked great this weekend.

Contact Us
Industrial Injection & Turbo Service
1201 South 700 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
Phone: 800-955-0476 or 801-972-0476

Correction, the dyno is located at
5919 South 350 West
Murray, UT 84107

-Robert Evans

:hehe: oh my! Robert Evans and the Purple Heart Dodge :hehe:

lol, you like that? I was wondering if anyone would catch the third person narration.

P.S. -I thought Purple Heart Dodge was a cool name :aiwebs_027: :(
Hey, in this game of self-promotion, I had to sound cool and intimidating!

Yes, as Robert said, we will be having the event at our Murray, Utah address.
Industrial Injection Diesel Performance
5915 South 350 West
Murray, Utah 84107
We are trying to decide on our food menu.
Would you guys like the Brats and home made sourkraut, 1/4lb Hi Grade hot dogs, Potato salad, chip and drinks that we had last year or something new?
We are thinking about something new but the food was very good last year.
Any suggestions would help.
We should have a great vendor area set up and prizes will be raffled.
We will be looking forward to you all comming. Thanks, Brady

Back