Industrial Injection Dyno Event

OK, we will plan on the Brats just like last year. Should be fun!

Food At Dyno Event.

I think we now have a nice upgrade for you guys at our Dyno Event on Aug. 14th. We have a guy that is going to cater the food. He does a barbecue that is from California. Santa Rosa Redwood (Something like that) but wow the flavor of this wood is great. I guess the wood is on the protected list in California. There is only one place that can still sell it. You have to know these people or you don't get it. He's going to do all sorts of meat. Real treat!!!

I'm not laughing I'm just really wanting them brats again. They were damn tasty but if this guy is going to cook up a mean lunch then I'll enjoy it no problem. Hopefully I can get work off.

It's actually Santa Maria barbecue. The smoke flavor is different than Hickory or Mesquite. Like I said the only place to get it is the one place left in California. You have to be on a best friends list or an old time customer list to get this wood. State or federally protected is what iv'e heard. It will be great!!! Thanks, Brady

I need to mapquest and head out for lunch, its only 1300 miles or so! LOL! Dam I wish I was closer, still might try and head out to check out your shop etc. Sounds like a great time to take a extended weekend.
Also Brady, did you get my e-mail on the NTPA pull that I sent to you?

Thanks again for all of your support and help!!

Dustin Crooks

I need to mapquest and head out for lunch, its only 1300 miles or so! LOL! Dam I wish I was closer, still might try and head out to check out your shop etc. Sounds like a great time to take a extended weekend.
Also Brady, did you get my e-mail on the NTPA pull that I sent to you?

Thanks again for all of your support and help!!

Dustin Crooks

Dustin, I may head out also...

I have been trying to get ready for a company summer party. It's been soo many years since we had one that my wife and I decided to do one this year. It makes me understand how we have grown. We are expecting well over 100 people. It should be a very fun time. I will be down at the new shop loading up the last few things. I will need to take care of some business then. Thanks, Brady

I guess after 25 years we are just wanting to be good to our employees and customers. The Dyno event will be very fun for all. Thanks, Brady

DYNOAUG.jpg

The street legal series is open to anyone that wants to pay for the sign up and then pay to race.

Confirmed to have the date off so I will be there for sure.

The street legal series is open to anyone that wants to pay for the sign up and then pay to race.

Confirmed to have the date off so I will be there for sure.

so the entry fee is $25 any idea how much the sign up cost is?

I'll check and get back with you. I haven't had to pay it yet due to my truck being broke all summer.

Dyno Event On Aug. 14th.

We are now going to have 2 Dyno's at our Dyno event. There will be our Dynojet and we will also have a Superflow that is a portable Dyno. The larger hp trucks with multiple turbos or Nitrous will run on the Superflow. The smaller hp truck classes will run on the Dynojet. This should make things go better and faster. We should have a very good turnout and it will be fun. Make plans to come, you will be glad you did. Thanks, Brady

We are now going to have 2 Dyno's at our Dyno event. There will be our Dynojet and we will also have a Superflow that is a portable Dyno. The larger hp trucks with multiple turbos or Nitrous will run on the Superflow. The smaller hp truck classes will run on the Dynojet. This should make things go better and faster. We should have a very good turnout and it will be fun. Make plans to come, you will be glad you did. Thanks, Brady

Man i wish i could make it there from maryland, but thats one long haul....:lolly:

Good luck.

Back