Industrial Injection Dyno Event

Bill Fletcher is bringing his new maroon dragster out for the first time. Should be a crowd pleaser. Thanks

Several vendors will be setting up booths as well. H&S, Edge Products, Toxic Diesel just to name a few. They are having drawings for give aways. Airdog is giving away a fuel system as well. Hope to see you there.

was up till 4 am last right wrenching , I should be able to make this one as long as i dont run into any snags when i take it for a spin later on :evil

Several vendors will be setting up booths as well. H&S, Edge Products, Toxic Diesel just to name a few. They are having drawings for give aways. Airdog is giving away a fuel system as well. Hope to see you there.

:rockwoot:

Dyno Event Aug. 14th

Just wanted to say thanks for all of you that supported us at our Dyno event. The food was great and we served well over 400 attendees. There were many give aways from many vendors like ATS, Air Dog, Edge Products, Fass Fuel System, H&S, Industrial Injection, Performance Diesel Inc., Toxic Diesel. We saw many big Horse Power Trucks and we will be posting the results very soon. There were people and customers that came in from very far away. I thank all of you for your efforts to be with us. I know the drive/flights home will be long. Your support means a lot to us. Thanks, Brady

Just wanted to say thanks for all of you that supported us at our Dyno event. The food was great and we served well over 400 attendees. There were many give aways from many vendors like ATS, Air Dog, Edge Products, Fass Fuel System, H&S, Industrial Injection, Performance Diesel Inc., Toxic Diesel. We saw many big Horse Power Trucks and we will be posting the results very soon. There were people and customers that came in from very far away. I thank all of you for your efforts to be with us. I know the drive/flights home will be long. Your support means a lot to us. Thanks, Brady

Thanks for everything from you guys. Was a great event!

The competition on the Dynos was crazy. The 1702hp run that Demitri Miller ran with his Duramax was a show stopper. Wow! The dyno actually jumped and moved a bunch. There were many trucks over 1000hp and all the trucks were very competitive in there class. We will post more later.

Ya..where's the pics/videos?!? Is there a list of the results anywhere? I had a trip to Jackson Hole that I couldn't get out of, so I let Zane run my truck this weekend...I heard it was a GREAT day!

Jared

Thanks for everything from you guys. Was a great event!

Damn you Jacoby! I can't believe I got beat by a Powerstroke...1018hp in a 7.3L :bow:

We are trying to post up all videos and pictures on this thread. We have been working on our Facebook site. We already have results posted and pictures/videos posted on our Facebook page. Facebook.com and search for Industrial Injection. We are posting all of that on CompD as well. We saw some very impressive trucks run very big numbers this year. The 1000+ hp that the 7.3L Ford ran was huge. So was the 1702hp. Thanks, Brady

Last edited:
Thanks to Twisted Diesel for their give away Items. They were very well received by those lucky guys that received them.

Rat Rods

Thanks to the Welderup guys that brought down the Rat Rods. The car and the truck were VERY COOL! Those things I swear do fly. Kinda scarry that they are that fast. I know it was a long drive for you. I hope you had a good time. Thanks, Brady

THE DYNO EVENT RESULTS

45502_146473202044591_115818288443416_338465_476717_n.jpg

Here are some pics i got at the event.
Thanks for puttin this on! it was a great time!

8-12-10camra051.jpg

8-12-10camra050.jpg

8-12-10camra049.jpg

8-12-10camra048.jpg

8-12-10camra047.jpg

8-12-10camra046.jpg

8-12-10camra045.jpg

8-12-10camra044.jpg

Nice pictures! It was fun having everyone come out to our event. Hope you had fun. We will do it again but not right away. I'm trying to get back to normal right now. It takes a big effort by us all to put on a great event. Thanks, Brady
There is pictures and video on Facebook.com then search Industrial Injection.
I told my guys to get all that loaded on CompD but we have been trying to catch up so far this week.

Thanks to Bill Fletcher from Diesel Pros for Bringing out and showing their Maroon Drag Truck. That thing is good looking and is done clean from front to back. Looked like a piece of art to me. Brady

Back