2003 dodge 2500 parting out or hole truck

speedfreak

UP for sale or part out is a good running 2003 Dodge Ram 2500, 144,000 miles on it, starts right up n sounds good. I bought it for the engine to do a swap in my Ford but I have a time and money problem,, Truck comes with a PA salvage certificate, I would like to get $5000 for the whole truck or sell it off part by part,,PM, call or text Jeremy @ 570-778-0364

a>

Last edited:
Thanks ZF. just looking for the package worth. How much can be used after a CR gets installed into an Excursion. Throw your stuff on the classified section if it is in your way...

Oh no prob, just try to be helpful. I would list this stuff but I literally have tons of parts and really dont like answering question. If I stumble across someone looking for parts I always try to help.

Location is north eastern PA zip 18235
And yes the truck runs and drives, trans shifts fine and the 4WD works , all fluid levels are full and they all look good,, I cut open the oil filter that was on it after the roll over and there is no metal in the filter

i would let the trans and transfer case go for $750 And from what my eye can see the frame is straight, front axle is shifted over and the lower control arm is bent,, i invite any one intrested to stop by n drive it and check it out

I think I have the trans and transfer case sold, I would take $300 for the rear,, I still would like to sell it complete ,,

Back