2003 dodge 2500 parting out or hole truck

speedfreak

UP for sale or part out is a good running 2003 Dodge Ram 2500, 144,000 miles on it, starts right up n sounds good. I bought it for the engine to do a swap in my Ford but I have a time and money problem,, Truck comes with a PA salvage certificate, I would like to get $5000 for the whole truck or sell it off part by part,,PM, call or text Jeremy @ 570-778-0364

a>

Last edited:
Chriss,
Ive got a 271d setup for a auto manual shift, also have one electric shift it interested?

Thanks ZF. just looking for the package worth. How much can be used after a CR gets installed into an Excursion. Throw your stuff on the classified section if it is in your way...

Oh no prob, just try to be helpful. I would list this stuff but I literally have tons of parts and really dont like answering question. If I stumble across someone looking for parts I always try to help.

Location is north eastern PA zip 18235
And yes the truck runs and drives, trans shifts fine and the 4WD works , all fluid levels are full and they all look good,, I cut open the oil filter that was on it after the roll over and there is no metal in the filter

Is the frame, axles, ext bent? Is all just body damage?

I have a good body to put on it if the chassis is good

i would let the trans and transfer case go for $750 And from what my eye can see the frame is straight, front axle is shifted over and the lower control arm is bent,, i invite any one intrested to stop by n drive it and check it out

I think I have the trans and transfer case sold, I would take $300 for the rear,, I still would like to sell it complete ,,

Back