Feed ports on P7100

ERemington

Turbo Killer
Looking into multi-ports for feeds for my injection pump. Just read about 6 pages of this topic looking and from what I can come up with most people use the stock locations for 2 ports, OR use the stock feed, return as a feed, and the front port as their return. What do most people do in this position? Trying to get as much fuel as possible to it right now.

Thanks

Ethan

I use the stock feed as a feed, the return as a return, and the front port as the secondary feed.
Works well with my 13mm pump.

Who's idea was it to feed the front port in the first place?

Trick question.......................................................

When and if i ever get my fuel system finished i will feed the front stock feed, the over flow, and front port. I may bump the over flow feed to the stock return feed looking at the scavenging system. But im not close to redoing my fuel system yet.

I didnt use a banjo in the front or side, just for the return. For the front I have a 90° -8 fitting going into a -8 to 18X1.5, And for the side a straight -8 fitting going into a -8 to 14X1.5mm. Thats good for more fuel to the pump that i will ever be able to use I figure.

Is the 10mm allen plug on the front always so bloody tight? I'm not sure I'm going top be able to get it out without drilling it out(what a mess).

Is the 10mm allen plug on the front always so bloody tight? I'm not sure I'm going top be able to get it out without drilling it out(what a mess).

It took a 2' breaker bar on mine. IIRC, there was some kind of threadlock or sealer on the threads.

Yea it is that tight!

I use the front for feed along with the stock port and return out of the stock location.......seems to work for me. I did have a guy nicely argue with me at Denton the other day that I had air trapped in my pump doing it like this, I just figured it was no big deal with over 50psi of fuel pressure.......I might be costing myself power :bang

Lets go over everything that is inefficent on our trucks: Fuel system, air system(intercooler) and intake, cyl heads, heavy ass bottom ends, weights too much, too much drag and mass to move, power robbing inj pumps.......ok I'm done.

Jim

Back