VP44 horsepower record

AdamIsSuperman

Diesel Drag Racer
What is the highest horsepower run to date on a vp44 equipped cummins???? I just want to know what I should be shooting for. *nx*

Last edited:
I remember a legit 902hp from Adam Winslett, but not a 944hp run--but maybe I missed something--he did have a spike at 994hp on one run, but we all know spikes don't count----I think 902hp is the record---guess I need to call him and talk to him and see----chris

Anybody know what kind of mods he's running? I'm thinking I can top that. Was that run on #2 only or did he spray? I'm thinking that with my knew 250hp stick Coaltrain is building me I might be able to spray my way above 900 or maybe even more. *nx*

Yep 3rd gen head, 66, shied hrvp, WinSpeed stage 3 injectors,WinSpeed NOS and some other samll things:evil

ol buddy Gus @ Farmboys Diesel is going to shatter the VP record for hp if he sprays it. he isn't to far off the VP record and he is on #2 only:rockwoot:

he's high 700s, low 800s on fuel- so u tell me what #'s u think he will put up when he sprays it. He also drove it to the truck pull tonight.:nos:
u got those videos up from the pull tonight James. Can't wait to see the one of Joey Kings truck. that thing was sick

do you know how big off a shot of nos? I have the same injection pump as he does, but I have twins... This could get interesting. I have the big NX Sx2d with 2 lightning solenoids and all the BIG jets :rockwoot: I'm just waiting on my big 250hp sticks that I'm having built to replace the 150hp jammers so I can add tons of spray.*nx*

You guys will be the first to know. :Cheer:

do you know how big off a shot of nos? I have the same injection pump as he does, but I have twins... This could get interesting. I have the big NX Sx2d with 2 lightning solenoids and all the BIG jets :rockwoot: I'm just waiting on my big 250hp sticks that I'm having built to replace the 150hp jammers so I can add tons of spray.*nx*

You guys will be the first to know. :Cheer:

Not that much like maybe a 50 and 80 jet I forget but I think it was something around that.Its all about the proper set up:hehe:

Back