VP44 horsepower record

AdamIsSuperman

Diesel Drag Racer
What is the highest horsepower run to date on a vp44 equipped cummins???? I just want to know what I should be shooting for. *nx*

Last edited:
I remember a legit 902hp from Adam Winslett, but not a 944hp run--but maybe I missed something--he did have a spike at 994hp on one run, but we all know spikes don't count----I think 902hp is the record---guess I need to call him and talk to him and see----chris

Anybody know what kind of mods he's running? I'm thinking I can top that. Was that run on #2 only or did he spray? I'm thinking that with my knew 250hp stick Coaltrain is building me I might be able to spray my way above 900 or maybe even more. *nx*

Give us a heads up when you make the run. if what your saying is tru id like to see it in person. good luck to ya

Yep 3rd gen head, 66, shied hrvp, WinSpeed stage 3 injectors,WinSpeed NOS and some other samll things:evil

ol buddy Gus @ Farmboys Diesel is going to shatter the VP record for hp if he sprays it. he isn't to far off the VP record and he is on #2 only:rockwoot:

he's high 700s, low 800s on fuel- so u tell me what #'s u think he will put up when he sprays it. He also drove it to the truck pull tonight.:nos:
u got those videos up from the pull tonight James. Can't wait to see the one of Joey Kings truck. that thing was sick

do you know how big off a shot of nos? I have the same injection pump as he does, but I have twins... This could get interesting. I have the big NX Sx2d with 2 lightning solenoids and all the BIG jets :rockwoot: I'm just waiting on my big 250hp sticks that I'm having built to replace the 150hp jammers so I can add tons of spray.*nx*

You guys will be the first to know. :Cheer:

Gus wants to get as much as he can with fuel first. he should be over 1000hp when he throws the laughing gas at it.:nos:

do you know how big off a shot of nos? I have the same injection pump as he does, but I have twins... This could get interesting. I have the big NX Sx2d with 2 lightning solenoids and all the BIG jets :rockwoot: I'm just waiting on my big 250hp sticks that I'm having built to replace the 150hp jammers so I can add tons of spray.*nx*

You guys will be the first to know. :Cheer:

Not that much like maybe a 50 and 80 jet I forget but I think it was something around that.Its all about the proper set up:hehe:

Back