03/04 updates?

Public release is done and dusted. Ross has some clean up to do for the rest of the week, then the review can start.

Cheers
Cindy

Public release is done and dusted. Ross has some clean up to do for the rest of the week, then the review can start.

Cheers
Cindy

For those asking... (me and others)..... the public release Cindy is referring to is the Public release for the 2007 - 2009 6.7s (and other update to various other controllers too)...

I know some of the people reading the thread thought Cindy meant the SCI truck public release is done - but no - it hasn't even started yet. Cindy is referring to the "review of what EFI will do next" in her post mentioned here... meaning which direction they are going to head with Dodge - the other trucks or the newer trucks or....

We all have to wait and see what the answers are - but wanted to clarify so people don't think i'm misleading them or 'out of the loop'!! I promise, "i kind of know" what's happening :lolly: just kind of though!!

For those asking... (me and others)..... the public release Cindy is referring to is the Public release for the 2007 - 2009 6.7s (and other update to various other controllers too)...

I know some of the people reading the thread thought Cindy meant the SCI truck public release is done - but no - it hasn't even started yet. Cindy is referring to the "review of what EFI will do next" in her post mentioned here... meaning which direction they are going to head with Dodge - the other trucks or the newer trucks or....

We all have to wait and see what the answers are - but wanted to clarify so people don't think i'm misleading them or 'out of the loop'!! I promise, "i kind of know" what's happening :lolly: just kind of though!!

Thanks

Zac for posting up some info. Being out in left feild not knowing is for the birds. I be waiting on the SCI stuff.

Off another site:

We don't have a concrete time frame, other that we are presently reviewing which controller to support next.

Quality takes time, rushing it only makes support more difficult and creates customer frustration when things are not perfect.

We should have a more defined timeframe in a couple of weeks

Cheers
Cindy

Off another site:

Thanks for reposting. Ross has a couple of loose ends to tie up before the review begins. I'm hoping he'll have that done, his review done and will have started on whatever project is next before the end of the month.

We have some nice surprises installed for our 5.9L and 6.7L Customers :)

Cheers
Cindy

Sorry if this has been asked before, but will the current V2 support all model years?

Blue V2's commenced circulation in December 2010 and have the technology to support 2003-current Cummins vehicles.

Prior to Blue V2's we produced Black V2's which are only capable of supporting CAN based Cummins vehicles - 2006+

Cheers
Cindy

I'm willing to bet there are more people waiting for 03-05 than the next round of 6.7 stuff. I'm excited to get my 03 on EFI.

And I just want a 375- 400 horse tune!

My puller is waiting as patiently as possible. I was going to buy another smarty for my tow rig but if EFI comes out soon enough I'd like to put my smarty on my tow rig and EFI on my 03. It can't come out soon enough. I'll be first in line I think it will help my puller tremendously in the 2.5 class. I don't know if its just me but it seems there are more 03-05s out there then 6.7s but its probably just me.

Last edited:
Back